Latest Movie seen + Rating
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey :>

I tried searching for similar topic but I did not find any.

The purpose of this topic is to rate the latest movie you've seen and give it a rating of 1-10 and perhaps a few words about it.

This way we can help each other recommend some movies - which to me always is the problem saturday night - where you are clueless :D.

Let me start :)

Get Out - 8/10.

This is the most cringy thriller I have ever seen. It's not scary but sooo cringe that it is unbearable. A great movie with great actors about a black guy with his white girlfriend going to visit her parents in a kinda racist neighborhood. Definitely worth a watch even if you do not like horror movies since it's more of a thriller.

Booyah likes this

okay my turn 

The Mummy - 5/10.

It started out kinda good but the plot doesent konow where to go. The thing that kinda saves this movie is Tom Cruise and Sofia Boutella they did it so well and the special effects are great but so many bad things that i cant mention all of them but if you have some free time youve seen all other current movies this is a good time consumer.

The latest movie I have seen was Logan - 7/10. It was fine.

53 minutes ago, yiturtle123 said:

okay my turn 

The Mummy - 5/10.

It started out kinda good but the plot doesent konow where to go. The thing that kinda saves this movie is Tom Cruise and Sofia Boutella they did it so well and the special effects are great but so many bad things that i cant mention all of them but if you have some free time youve seen all other current movies this is a good time consumer.

I know you gave it a 5/10 but If someone really likes the old Mummy movies with Brendan Fraser back from 1999 is the movie still watchable? :D I'm thinking of going to the cinema to watch the mummy just to get substitute for the old mummy movies.

No if you liked the old ones because of the way Brendan made them you wont like this one

9 minutes ago, yiturtle123 said:

No if you liked the old ones because of the way Brendan made them you wont like this one

Actually i never liked Brendan Fraser but I still like the movies. I guess it's the entire story about Imhotep that I like. I like movies like Indiana Jones (or as they are called in US i think: Raiders) and National treasure. 

1 minute ago, ThiaZ said:

Actually i never liked Brendan Fraser but I still like the movies. I guess it's the entire story about Imhotep that I like. I like movies like Indiana Jones (or as they are called in US i think: Raiders) and National treasure. 

its awlays gonna be raiders of the lost arc in denmark

just saw passengers 8/10, its the human version of wall-e  

ThiaZ likes this

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 9/10

Great great movie! Great plot!. Drax the destroyer was really really HILARIOUS. 

Just a shade less perfect than the first one, hence the 9/10.

Bhoosted likes this

@MandoFresh

Agree with your assessment, just finished watching it.

Hmm, Boss Baby 5/10 was funny for the kid

As a parent don't go to the movies alot just wait for them to hit DirectTV

1 1