Introducing myself
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hope you can understand everything despite my terrible english. If not feel free to ask :D !

As i am the new guy here i though it would be good idee to tell you guys something about myself. My name is Ahmet Özbay and I live and was born in Germany but my parents came from Turkey here alot of years ago. I had a pretty simple life and gaming did not interrest me to much. (We had gameboys and that kindy stuff) But when I got 11 I got into PC gaming and i never wanted to do something else really :D. Last year i finished my mandatory school years and dicided to keep going with school. Currently i am 17 years old and I am visiting a school called FOS (Fachoberschule) where you can earn Abitur (you need this in Germany to go Unversity). Even though i dont look like it i enjoy doing sports i try to go jog every day. If your wondering what i look like i am the middle guy on my profile-picture.

Yeah thats pretty much all i have to say ^^. I know its kindy short so if you have any questions feel free to ask :)! Hope to see you guys ingame.

Good wishes

Ahmet Özbay

Welcome to the clan!

@Ahmateus now that' you've been here a week, how do you like it

Well, I got to know some nice and kind people in this week. Had a lot of fun in my first Gaming Night of PUBG and I am looking forward to the next one tomorrow. I can't complain!:)

1 1