Trials of King Hercules (New adventure!!)

8 posts in this topic

I was playing on the PTS for most of yesterday to try the new adventures game mode and I feel like Smite may die because of it. Everyone's probably gonna ask for more maps of this than changes to the actual game itself. :P

TDLR: It's so fun!

Reply anything you want to say about the new adventure!!

@K1tT3n Me and @Zarkete got a Glitched Spider in ours:

35118E5A403840B765DB3A1C23D1AD17D91A08EA

The only thing that could kill it was a Bellona Ult.  Took 3 minutes to kill it and revive Zark aka Ymir:

EDA31E492903B9A177BEE08F0B3B36C478D1F61E

rip Zark

If anyone is still wanting to do hard mode at all please let me know. I'm trying to get the rewards.

32 minutes ago, slayforfame said:

If anyone is still wanting to do hard mode at all please let me know. I'm trying to get the rewards.

I would if I had a full set of items. I'm not sure how people get the items they want so quickly, do they just grind or is there something I'm missing?

they buy the bundle so the chests are cheaper and a lot of people just surrender the second they kill the boar and get the chest cuz its quicker to just run through the first bit.

I am so confused about this mode. How do you gain gold if you start at the beginning then the whole team wipes because 2/3 players have 0 gold and no items and how do you progresss?

I need help :(