June Newsletter

14 posts in this topic

X0IgZdu.png

Marauder Clan

June 1, 2017

June Newsletter

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Founder's Address

King of the Marauders is coming everyone. For those who do not know, KOTM is a once a year vote-off for such esteemed positions as "Most annoying Clan member" or "Best MOBA Player" or even "Please stop admin'ing". Expect the first of two polls to hit near the end of the month.  

Booyah's back for those who don't know, I'm the Leader-In-Charge as Styker took a sabbatical. If you need anything, have ideas, have complaints or even want to start up a section, feel free to PM me and I normally get back to you within a day.  

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far, no giveaway this year due to not a lot of donations and even the website's breaking a little, but we're still having fun and winning matches which is what we're here to do.  

- Booyah FDR.png.a0bc0df3ad33d739043e5761178c8c75.png

Player of the Month

In May, four of our Elder Members were up for nomination for the Player of the Month for their profound dedication to the Marauder Clan. So, who did you show your love to for Player of the Month? If you voted for Bravofoxtrot then you were a part of him receiving Player of the Month for May 2017! But let’s not forget about the other nominees, Snailey, XTopgunX, and Vindex. Through their time in the Marauders, they have helped the clan grow and help it become what it is today. They have stayed to support us and we thank them for their devotion in the Marauder Clan.

Head over to the Player of the Month forum to vote for our nominees for June 2017!

arCue, Wraith, Gutts, or Smalls!

https://www.marauderclan.com/topic/9785-player-of-the-month-june-2017/

A Note from Your Section Leaders

Heroes of the Storm

• Hey, everyone! I want to shout out to our HoTS members for helping revive it and making it alive! Here is a shout out to the people who are stepping up, especially ASDFChampion for being my trusty go-to guy for things I need help with and being involved! You're doing great and I’m proud to have you with me.
  • HoTS is growing and looking to expand and become great again! We have zatch who is looking to have tournaments become a big comeback, shout out to that and I hope more and more people show up to them!
  • We are currently looking for people to step up and be some recruiters, like rokkdog, big shout out to him for stepping up, and game nights and so much more!
  • With the release of 2.0, HoTS has a taken a turn, a turn towards greatness, which is my goal to make the HoTS section amazing and great again! I have plans that I hope to set forth in the next few weeks that will hopefully run really well! The real corp of the HoTS section, is YOU! So, everyone keep up the great work! You're all great players and onwards to glory!

- Gumbo037 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

League of Legends

• Hello my League players! If you guys haven't seen him yet, Lumi is back! Steptowalk should be making an appearance any day now. His flight is schedule home on June 3rd! 
  • I know the past weeks we haven't really had a lot of people around, but I feel we are doing well and always had 15+ people for game nights!
  • We are always looking to recruit more people and continue having fun. Thank you all for your time and dedication you have towards the Marauder Clan and in the League of Legends Section!
  • P.S. I have not become your section leader. I'm doing this update because I have been helping run the section since Lumi and Steptowalk have been away. 

- Serene 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

Overwatch

• The Overwatch section is still looking for a NA Game Night host so, if you or someone you know might be interested, you'd always be welcome!
  • We are quiet low on members as of late. Remember, you can always help with recruiting some people in your spare time. You do get awesome awards at some of the milestones for recruiting!
  • There is a new team within the Overwatch section, led by Warimano, that just started which is 9 members big, the team is very eager to start practices and getting Fraejix as a coach in order to improve as much as they can! They will hopefully be competing in some tournaments in the future!

Rebel1705 OFCR.png.22db211ef319efbe65afcc6c1f75363f.png

Paragon

• The Paragon section has been growing at tremendous rate since its return to teamspeak.  I have been blessed with knowledgeable and dedicated people like Omninaut IX, apinkfuzzyball, TriShogun , and FresherThnFebrez. They have been active every day it seems.  I want to thank ValentineX for his commitment to Marauder Clan Paragon recruitment.  His door to door Mormon evangelist style of recruiting is effective and I hope he can find a partner to be promoted to JNCO to assist him.  We have truly been improving everyone in the Paragon section's skill level and its extremely exciting.  I love winning. Marauder spirit to me comes from family of competitive hearts that get a thrill out of winning.  I play games to win and it’s exciting to me to see my friends win big. This has had a memorable impact and keeps people coming back to play with us.  That is how we get guests to apply for membership and keep our members active and eager for more.

Thanks everyone,

- Sindog 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

Playerunknown’s Battleground

• Aloha my PUBBY friends, quick congrats to Darkness and fus` for receiving the PUBG SS, both gentlemen proved they could lead in-game, take out multiple people and have shown themselves to be extremely knowledgeable of the game itself. The PUBG section elected fus` as our SNCO, congrats again! He's going to be helping with game nights, maybe a little coaching here and there, as well as managing our JNCO's. BTW are you interested in being one? I've got a few open slots as of the moment I write this, so try to catch me on TS. For those who do not know, JNCO's primary job is recruiting, but it's also helping with events like game night's and tourneys.  

Be on the lookout for more events in the section and I hope you all enjoy your chicken.

- Booyah FDR.png.a0bc0df3ad33d739043e5761178c8c75.png

Rocket League

Hey Rocketeers!

• I'm the new Section Leader of Rocket League! TheGuanyin. You can call me Guan, Guanicus, Guancamole, Guantanamo Bay or just Guanyin because that's my name.  
  • Shoes, CowardlyViking, ANDubbs  and myself are going to improve our section. We have Game Night's for both EU and NA. EU Game Night is every Thursday @ 8PM CET and NA Game Night is every Saturday @ 8PM EST. We also have a monthly Tournament that alternates between EU and NA time zones but all players are welcome regardless of their region.
  • Details on the next Tournament can be found the Rocket League Forums.
  • We revived our coaching section as well. Need coaching? Git gud right here: https://www.marauderclan.com/forum/65-rocket-league-coaching/
  • Do you want to coach other players? PM ANDubbs.
  • Check out our roster on the Rocket League Forums! Not on the Roster yet? Get over there and post your steam page, in-game name and country so we can add you to it immediately!
  • Our section sends Game Night and Tournament notifications through our MarauderClan Steam group so you won't miss the awesome events! If you're not in it yet PM TheGuanyin to get access.
  • If you have any other questions or suggestions related to our section PM TheGuanyin, but check the important information in the Rocket League Forums

- TheGuanyin 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

Smite

Hello amazing Smite members!  I want to thank all of you for making our Section a wonderful place.  We have come a long way since starting in January, and I can't wait to see how much we grow as time goes on!

A couple of notices:

• We have 2 JNCO spots open.  As our EU section is growing more, I would love an EU JNCO to help with setting up a Game Night for our lovely EU players, as well as recruiting more.  Although Zarkete is trying his best, we both have trouble making the NA Game Night as well, so another NA JNCO will be helpful!
  • I'm currently brainstorming for our first Smite tournament!  I'm open to ideas and feedback, so feel free to message me.
  • Finally, I will be away from the Smite Section for the majority of July.  I will still be active on the forums and a bit on Teamspeak, but I will be away from my PC the whole time.  Anyone who needs an invite to the Smite in-game clan can be directed towards Zarkete or DareTheDemon/gtr811.

Once again, thank you for making our section such an amazing place!  I will see you all in the Battleground of the Gods!

- SilentWolf251 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

Starcraft 2

The Starcraft 2 Section is now a thing that exists! It's in its earliest stages and looking for players new and old. The game is free to play for customs, AI, Arcade, and Co-op modes, so give it a shot if you haven't already. We're happy to show new players how the game works. Drop by our corner of the forums if you have any questions!

- Galoubet JNCO.png.f931a1189831c21543121245396c5a9e.png

A Note from Your Department Leaders

News Team

Hey everyone! I am now the Head of the News Team! I’m excited to be doing this and I’m looking forward to the future of the department. Right now, we are looking for writers, proofreaders, interviewers, and guide creators. I am also looking for a few people who want to work specifically on newsletters, like the one you see here. Please message me on the forums if you are interested!

Recruiting Team

Hey, all NCOs! There will be upcoming changes in next week or two when I'm off work. Also, we are always looking for new team members to increase recruiting.

- MrCruz 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

Social Media Team

The Social Media team its being restarted by me and I'm looking for enthusiastic Social Media Athletes to help advertise the clan with. I'm looking to expand the Youtube team with editors and cinematographers. Those who are interested can PM me for more information.

- Cablenerd 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

Twitch Team

Twitch is going well. We are still looking for more streamers. The community has been set up, but under construction at the moment.

- Komaynu OFCR.png.22db211ef319efbe65afcc6c1f75363f.png

Details on New Releases

Check out the video below to get the details on Destiny 2, from Darkness, before its release on September 8, 2017.

Check back here each month for more information that is released about Destiny 2 and other new releases!

Most Recent News Articles

Most Recent Popular Posts

Upcoming Events

Karaoke Night | June 2 @ 8pm EST 

Overwatch Game Night | Every Sat @ 2pm EST

Smite Game Night | Every Sat @ 7pm EST

Rocket League NA Game Night | Every Sat @ 8pm EST

Paragon Game Night | Every Sat @ 9pm EST and Every Tues @ 8pm EST

Playerunknown's Battleground Game Night | Every Sun @ 2:30pm EST

For Honor Game Night | Every Sun @ 7pm EST

League of Legends Game Night | Every Sun @ 8pm EST

Rocket League EU Game Night | Every Thurs @ 2:30 EST

Thank you everyone who helped make this newsletter possible. If anyone ever has any ideas of topics for the next newsletter please let me know.

@Delta F508, @MuzeTheFuze, @daRussianman, @Aside, @iReqHavoc, @HystericalMisery, @iole, @SCarterGaming, @CrypticDevil, @NickMarcha, @Thoriik, @BlargKnuckle, @Dinekes, @spldrtom, @Baivioce, @SushiMuncher, @Exar-kun, @MiamiDolphin17 @Aether, @ZenJar, @bioshibby, @Caedo, @Stepes, @WeaponX006, @LawBringing, @Jonny, @The1That1, @Ryuu, @SsoveRReigN, @Fishypixels, @Rider, @sovereignk24, @Greyismyname, @Idle Ghost Shell, @Pontjacko, @Pez.God, @Ripley, @Esbero, @WigglyPotatoChip, @The_Krobar, @TyEzz-, @Whittycent, @An1malXDM, @Tawahachee, @Harvestur, @Nhoxus, @Boskica, @KielxKun, @TheDutchesss_, @Snowy, @Reflexez, @Torisan @Sandman, @Hiltzaile, @Shadow, @whosetheman, @Lansar, @Laftur, @cutiepie, @Zell, @Gutts, @Avalon, @mynd, @Carewzen, @Valiant, @Bluntgutss, @Flipcyde, @Kingpetras, @Tiltedredman4real, @Anyonenormal, @Vind3x, @Krozber, @skylaar, @Arczeal, @Tanner, @Wosret, @OneShawt, @CTwizzle, @HushHush, @Zatch, @Trey, @mathinis, @Elfiesan, @Tarsaric, @Droolo, @Anguis, @mrlewis, @Burntdbacon, @stuwey, @advenger, @Slightdawn, @ramtough, @SilentStorm, @Danisimo, @Trojan404, @Smashthatbox, @Euthanist, @Penguinchacha, @Plumbit, @Minmaximus, @Gumbo037, @ASDFChampion, @Bloodraven, @Diko, @zEnVy, @Maplesyrup, @EndlessPAIN, @Shadowsever, @Hazazer, @Th3D1rtSt4R, @Mark#13500, @Nemesis, @Agemendon, @KisinBombo, @smurf, @Tsukami, @SooperDaive, @Steve_spam, @Astellin, @The Flopsy, @Shameless, @GreyWolf19K, @xAlisterx, @granvaca, @Yendor, @Apple2694, @Lokius, @Drmcfluffy, @Ragneroc, @Fitzalici0us, @Kefka, @Jmarsh, @randomcuban, @Neffzilla, @Alavard, @Chely, @Vayonetta, @Omar, @Adherency, @Bard, @Nightwind, @scorpidlight, @LoliYens, @RSmove, @Magical8ball, @_Wyv, @Qfg Quitf33ding, @holiroller, @Amitii, @Aragoth, @QuartzTheOG, @bLing, @Diabeu, @Krudi, @Ariex, @Ghostbear, @Cathedral, @Warcrafter3001, @Belauldar, @FatePawn, @Fayte, @Zaltharas, @GrimmL0ve, @Dblaze, @Darien, @Brette, @Clayborn, @Director, @Reep, @Sir_Spike, @GhostWalker, @Roki, @diablo8121, @TheMightyLevon, @MezsiaH, @RokkDog, @WrEckEd, @Zeratul, @teea, @dtown2020, @defqonsix, @Defstrikes, @SubMediocre, @Dionysis, @Halbeardy, @Harkonin, @defenestratr, @pattycakes1981, @stevenonce, @Pspman, @Cruelalloy, @VORTEXWARE, @Algida, @SleepySheepy, @Lazres @Anyonenormal, @Crash, @Lorely, @League Bot, @Komaynu, @ParticleTek, @ante, @WitnessMe, @The Modern Joker, @BogKnight, @oxlayyyy, @Setsana, @ewrawr, @CrossOfAces, @EmergencyExit, @Nidalee, @albanian, @koreanjesusdog, @Destrauvus, @far2hybrid, @Lumi, @TokaDora, @TheChaosPanda, @jalon105, @BastionWarlord, @AFKMobile, @theiceguy, @zone, @Trollah, @l0lk1ll3r, @ValiantLeader, @Sylveons Wind, @Purple Cow, @Alpha Hawk, @Lmagi, @Faust Lord, @AkiraLuff, @leo1994a, @renicfoulblade, @Caity, @XGOMLJOECATX1, @Gorfenstein, @ThaGreenMonster, @xfatex, @BussPass, @Inten, @phokingkorean, @Cheezit Jesus, @RoNIS, @takethepain, @Sgt Cheek, @Jackle Moormana, @HippieHooligan, @Proofi, @Be Exact, @The Warring King, @LiL_Shepherd, @Div1n, @Kandy00, @Jusho, @King Bot, @Serene, @Noblesmoker, @Mayh3mClown, @DirtyBird1998, @Nalo, @Ultimum360, @Wregiment, @trillygames, @Ryujiu, @Deserex, @Brandioso, @Daddy, @Xolius, @Áryy, @Sneev, @Trump Deplorable, @Okitsugu, @Guyrath, @Koalapy, @SHIMOxxKUMA, @Olafwh, @llNumbersll, @Chazmaniac, @Strelk, @Pineapplepenetrator, @yehatahatace, @Bootylon, @GodSent, @Bedposty, @Shad0wValk, @xTheBigBagelx, @Nitrospira, @Rza1987, @KingKench, @ManDingo78, @zomord393, @jrsimplex, @zyber94, @Muiezy, @bloks, @Pengod, @DarkAsylum, @Riven Hard Champ, @Mr. Utah, @Niimbo, @Mikamoose, @EtherealVerdict, @xToxicxWolfiex, @jazvec1, @porkchopalicious, @Jahnitor, @Naja naja, @AzulArcanis, @UDLG Dragon, @Nightshock, @VinceNight, @Kuu3 @JalaBanjo, @Anyonenormal, @Styker, @Pinacoladas, @constant, @Wraith, @die123459, @mikmak8902, @Lor, @Gjrud, @Youmirin, @Kingstone, @IndiasMafia, @Skiz, @Renolts, @lukorepka, @Cablenerd, @Getrealkid, @Jayay, @MagikNarwhal, @FrostFox, @WesD98, @ndp-, @BasicallyToast, @MiLeX, @Dexter, @AllStarr24, @Adaro, @Mogrin, @rumbel, @fancy, @Psaltery, @Vivapiñatagamer, @Bruitus, @TwinkleBat, @makasaki, @wer190, @jadedragon, @Pictographic, @Jayree, @learninglegit, @LlamaWaffles555, @Mil, @Bremykt, @bugulu, @aimei66, @Evil67, @Bummie, @Attackmack, @Nax19, @Insanity, @LateKnight808, @BeeBee, @Fritti, @Hvn87, @Sagekun, @chimichanga, @Kynak, @chocomallows, @omni., @Flaming Tsunami, @BR0TH3R, @Umbriodrago, @TheWatcher, @Padre, @flair52, @J I M M Y, @Danilkom, @Shred, @Basta, @archlight, @KeepItZesty, @Shirien, @marineghost1, @OneManBand, @zefirinas, @Zimba, @PhantomAce, @Beardsley, @JonathanEA, @Lettuce, @BT160626, @Alpha218200, @Sickness, @misanthr0pe, @Rhino, @PrimeOG, @Areshan, @Nasty, @Mandepoop, @SemS, @Hydra, @Sergoth, @PandaZ, @TwoE, @Faust, @CentaurusX, @PureOwnage, @FacePlate, @DubZ, @Bardon, @Maddzie, @Litanah, @Cogitatio, @Sotet, @Sockdolager, @aali, @AskTheDust, @Rebel1705, @LimaOLima, @Xantis_, @Str8 Pl4y3r, @SoloReaper13, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Ana_Amari, @Kanva, @floppyfish16, @Psychoholik, @Doomkiin, @Kezzi, @MrCruz, @lovefist86, @QueenB, @MrFrosty, @NosMaki, @TrioDeFo, @geni013, @EsDeath, @DokuroChan, @Queiroz, @bulleta, @Thomas, @Kobalt, @Laguna, @Blak, @Vitamin.O, @Mario, @Virosoft, @Hemloccoctail, @aquaga, @SOFWNinja, @Serralyx, @Ourobori, @CRex#1379, @King_Joker, @WildWolf, @MaliXiouS, @crocutacrocuta, @MaGiK, @Nroah, @TheBigFil, @agtprvctr, @Audacter, @Childe, @Rabblemuch, @Sooper, @SoDa, @tobbensol, @Ozzy, @amp_, @Edir, @H3nR1, @KilerGod, @Aqua, @akanostress, @KosherChoice, @Warimano, @Phoenix, @hunnybunny, @SuzyQ, @allvs1, @mesko, @Toxicaptain, @Mmstayler, @warrior, @Kazi, @Levi Rebel, @Zeymas Auora, @Nightblade, @Cloggedone, @Babieman, @Hoytt, @KempoGames, @Weltdog, @LastMeteor, @NovaNerd, @DirtyMartini, @xDeathxDroidx, @Blue @Davidmartin5665, @p4l4d1n, @PrinceMcMuffin, @Scotch, @Grudge05, @Nates Pro, @BlueFaceBeast, @JayZeee, @GP_Skorm, @Adam (DogeStain), @Andross64, @f-n-2187, @Sinner-G, @Goon, @Rocketcakes, @Aardvark, @ManlyRose, @Akropulis, @Nogoth, @Omninaut IX, @Darkhan, @RandleBoop, @Faythe007, @wisemcgee, @Font, @JackedYoKil, @apinkfuzzyball, @Legioner101, @clown333, @Dukethumper, @Gothic Knife, @Losflakeos, @kamdion, @A Better Person, @DarkGunslinger, @Jackel, @Korr, @Seprin493, @codyravosa, @TeamPoverty, @Th3GameFreak, @ELITE-_-STORM_, @Gooseman1337, @RedHairShanks, @Insectoid-V2.0, @Crillis, @FearD, @Glorytobe, @Christian467, @Elite_Freelancer, @Lothari, @AllKindsOfBad, @Siriel, @Utts, @TriShogun, @Acreed84, @kaskkade, @lycanhybrid, @Brick57, @Obadiah333, @Fisher P, @WideEyedFox, @Sillyrabbit566, @Makozak, @likwidneo, @Macoon32, @WillowHeart, @dmo1111, @Pänic, @Captain Boders, @Techy86uk, @codypendant, @FresherThnFebrez, @Galaxy_of_The_Lost, @poacher117, @Dunami, @Ixax, @Hellkatt96, @Smashburn17, @Quo-Vadis, @TheMechanik, @Flavin913, @Primyth, @ValentineX, @TheButcher, @rustydischarge, @poisonskittles, @Dowbie, @Momo, @Marricus, @DennisReynoldz, @MO-Hawks, @Raidez106, @GrandOne343, @mlschultz, @Stoia, @Death horn, @Ross Pierre Doll, @jonnyp3rd, @FlyingFool, @Odela605, @Jaypp, @KeyboardHero, @wavseeker, @Weak3n16, @BigWhupDude, @BurntSoap420, @ShadowAlec88, @RagingBull55, @sgtkillqwik, @Akxera, @FlRO, @ShoNuff1627, @Zuimiimi, @WireDawg, @DemonicTrail, @Westyno1, @roudy12345, @SheepD09 @PurpleGoose, @Tekkno, @Legyc, @Melone, @Junket, @TECHTORN@!!, @Uorodin, @yasspel, @Gjrud, @Roughknite, @Atlas, @The_Noble_One, @Justin Gordon, @Siege, @xetev, @eman4ever28, @Norlands, @GetFriends, @Zera, @Skiz, @SenpaiFx, @lukorepka, @LilJess13, @Araussi, @arCue, @Aftertoucher, @Zulo, @Bahno, @Kayo, @jckiller1989, @Razor_Mouse, @Snwkill, @Kjeelsoo, @SirSaint, @Slamwich, @AyrA, @Alodor, @Nurnenhavn, @Spoopy, @RiverQuest, @Kiri, @Shnooking, @FrostFox, @BlitzDotExe, @Inimical_Karma, @TheHickman, @Gabbellix, @Oracle, @bask3tcase, @Baguette, @AbstractArts, @Durkin, @Lukas, @Thekbeast24, @Jaccantic, @Ghostboy, @Ajvala, @gamingneeds, @Airflix, @ThunderWolf, @SplatAheadshot, @TopsFTW, @shkm, @Kuroko, @Vennith_D, @KLOKAN RL, @beard, @Austin, @Venereal, @DrivingWebster, @StillAFox, @itsjoshybhoy, @CowardlyViking, @Azakair, @Nofoodfoyou, @Dream-Catcher#AI, @GuardianDestroyer, @xxtman3, @Chili, @Auriferous Link™, @SneakySalmon, @NeonNeanderthal, @The Black Cat, @Doughboy, @Darby, @.ExquisiiTe, @Taco Corp, @Elementz, @nathanskingley, @Catatonic, @Draxense, @Peach Tundra, @rzero15, @Doctor_mic, @OMG!, @Wraox, @kwall86, @Swilks, @RaskullQuake, @AftershockBFD, @Deadshot, @flow, @An Abiding Dude, @Subversionn, @skillian, @Blade, @Cabalist, @Dedam, @jorsy, @sakrisas, @CaptainWaffles, @Denial, @Levil56, @pvtHenk, @Prodigy, @TheGuanyin, @Nebula, @Panikkos, @Akiba, @RRAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR, @Ashawot09, @Guai, @stonewallgamer, @Zaadhaas, @[FTL] Legend | Fade, @bollejoost, @p1nal, @BargainBacon, @Mrhankmardukas, @Bob Saget, @Chayse, @MVSSIVE, @OhAye, @NeoRigel, @vett, @Dondochaka, @Takashiro, @Allstarpro, @ApBrown1298, @liqSTAR, @Oathkeeper, @Twag, @raz_al_cool, @ANDubbs, @Giant Pandamonium, @Phlegethos52, @Always, @PixelVolt, @Powah, @Sportsman225, @dr4xZ, @NanoFerro, @Aen0x, @Blurry, @TheDivineWaffle, @yugugy, @Achinoin, @shoes, @BaileyLlama, @CarCam, @T1CAL, @TheLindeN, @ainsleyharriott, @Sakura, @Jaf..., @Funky Fresh, @Ghost_toast, @flooff, @Thehate, @DeBuffMuffin, @Brandon Rocket, @Raqlore, @RuthlessGamerMLG, @MUREN, @Nipplinos, @TropicManDime, @Seven, @SaxonStar, @Steve™, @Danger, @False MK., @Doot, @Solykos, @Brucealawyer1, @Poglop323, @Honeybadger, @Olie, @LionRezz, @7Health, @Angarox-, @budross, @IAmSinglePlease, @zJordy, @Arturxxx, @Leem, @Bashi, @Catalyst, @-_-Jake, @Timmy, @MrODonnell, @sequeL, @Wibbs, @Ascenix, @EffinGDub, @TomBlakey, @Remstone, @slick_3D, @Mrfirekid, @KwikQuip, @Twig, @Rizzen, @Whisp, @Scars, @jumpBackLike32 @guacgaming, @CaptainCareBear, @Rypsitykki, @DareTheDemon, @RaeAkamine, @K1tT3n, @Firzt, @AysonJade, @RainingKraken, @Ben10654, @rhinoboy11, @Talos12, @SilentWolf251, @Erllic, @Progenetor_li, @Nethernaut, @HolyElmo, @Tohoru, @LeftyLuffy, @Juhlel, @SpireEU, @slipperybanana, @dtmc16121, @Pemorio, @FreezingDark, @Zarkete, @xDoomknightx, @herostyle, @Parat0xic, @Meowens, @Raolan, @Pindep, @Nairfon, @Chopstx, @LordBrigante, @Zaraxy, @Rothrak, @patrickx33, @Drcoolb3ans, @Verticom121, @yogiyogabear, @Tabby, @Turtle McTurtleson, @pickell, @DatDivine, @loginner, @Iceheart105, @mattymosh580, @Darilash, @Lantix, @Soulless, @Progeria, @slayforfame, @RubyM, @HellSoldyr, @ItzzKarmaa, @Swoop, @Haguiv, @Afromango @Booyah, @XTopgunX, @Viscus1197, @Masterpo, @twigonalimb, @TheBlackSwordsmman, @Charles, @RangerrDave, @Squid, @BrosephStahlyn, @Gathnannia, @p0xy, @McLovinIM7, @Batman, @Darkness, @jatt, @Sirzergsalot, @Crux, @AppsTv, @vacuumebox, @JoeyB, @Adventurous Joe, @fus`, @Roko, @37Beers, @Sergei, @Extol, @bbruins09, @SirPie, @Max (Pakayak), @Stavix, @TerraDaddy, @Ashes, @He_162 @Smalls, @Bravofoxtrot, @Akatek, @LtdDan, @Jox, @Sloth, @Grantopolo, @Lunar, @technovid, @OnyxChevallier, @BeeNo, @AnarchysDownfall, @Commodore, @Orosoni, @Noah, @gear-, @KingXaldin, @Mattestrophic, @Maynard717, @Infex, @Finbert, @plasmaraider, @Fraejix, @Recon, @Chubatubapus, @Xplayboy, @♠N30n_^, @lyriclahnder, @thekbb, @Zutche, @Angothoron, @Solitude, @KM1983, @FallenFaux, @Passion, @Licensetoplay, @ravensworth, @squirtlezg, @Jacobia, @Tsuvarskyei, @F0xG3ar, @TickleMyDonger, @Sharkbite74, @Jari_Senpai, @Vithial, @AlacrityBlessed, @Reylap, @MajorCinnaminBun, @Pontjacko, @Theosadi, @Shampionn, @manslayer11, @Lord Judaus, @zimpotchi, @Galoubet, @tommieS, @Renownedstraw4, @HeathCliff, @Unknown, @PreDrift

PlayerUnknown's: Battlegrounds Game Night is every Sunday at 2:30 PM EST, not 3:30 PM EST.

2 minutes ago, BrosephStahlyn said:

PlayerUnknown's: Battlegrounds Game Night is every Sunday at 2:30 PM EST, not 3:30 PM EST.

I'll change it, the calendar says 3:30 for me but I will change it.

2 minutes ago, Serene said:

I'll change it, the calendar says 3:30 for me but I will change it.

I've noticed that our calendar in the forums is inaccurate on multiple games. @Booyah may need to update the calendar or if the section leaders have access to the calendar they may want to correct the scheduling for their games if that's a possibility. I showed up for a Paragon Game Night this Monday because the calendar said so but when I joined TS everyone told me we didn't have a game night then.

Serene likes this

This. Is. Awesome!

God bless you @Serene

Serene likes this

3 minutes ago, Cablenerd said:

This. Is. Awesome!

God bless you @Serene

Agreed, turned out very nicely!

Serene likes this

Very well done

Serene likes this

Great work @Serene, thank you for taking initiative! @Booyah do we need to "Red Wall" this?

@Booyah I'm retarded, Serene already did it...

Fantastic post Serene.

Serene likes this

16 minutes ago, Renolts said:

Fantastic post Serene.

Thank you!