Pending H1Z1: KOTK Achievements
0

9 posts in this topic

I was reading the Achievements list earlier and noticed that there was not a section for a game I am very passionate about :) This game is called H1Z1 King of the Kill. It is a game on steam that is a MMO and is very competitive. It has a leveling system as well as many different items and has its own competitive ranks. I think it would be a very neat idea to take this into consideration and maybe even make a whole new section for the game on the teamspeak! I have some ideas on what the achievements could be, but I think it would be better to discuss them only if you think this is first a good idea! Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it. Contact me if you have any questions or concerns on my topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Whisp Are you gonna run it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SilentWolf251 It isn't the game I have been into majorly as of this moment, but it used to be a huge part of what I did during the day. I'm not sure if I would want to run it because I don't know what that totally entitles me to do. Could you elaborate? Thanks! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Whisp said:

@SilentWolf251 It isn't the game I have been into majorly as of this moment, but it used to be a huge part of what I did during the day. I'm not sure if I would want to run it because I don't know what that totally entitles me to do. Could you elaborate? Thanks! :) 

If Booyah approves the game as a Section, you would have to do everything.  Recruiting and getting new players, building it up, setting up your section of the forums, etc.  It's a big job/responsibility.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SilentWolf251 I see, maybe once I get more used to the community style and atmosphere I will be comfortable enough to do something like that. Keeping all of what you said in mind I might end up being the section leader for H1Z1: Kotk in the future. Thank you for the explanation btw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whisp said:

@SilentWolf251 I see, maybe once I get more used to the community style and atmosphere I will be comfortable enough to do something like that. Keeping all of what you said in mind I might end up being the section leader for H1Z1: Kotk in the future. Thank you for the explanation btw!

No problem, we have MISC Gaming channels on TS for games that aren't sections but are played with groups.  You can play there with anyone else who play H1Z1, I have no idea who else plays though xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nearly 800 hours in H1Z1 KOTK, I think it would be an amazing Idea to add this!!!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2017 at 11:55 PM, AppsTv said:

I have nearly 800 hours in H1Z1 KOTK, I think it would be an amazing Idea to add this!!!! 

 

@Booyah Your call on awards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let me think of it, as it'd have to be a legacy award that goes with other similar games to create a series. Takes more time than you'd think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0