Champ v Gumbo - Clan wars.
1 1

69 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ASDFChampion said:

Yeah clan choosing, not you choosing. :3

What's the difference? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im' down for any of those! and tbh i was never fond of SC2 either but any of the other seem amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The clan seems to be in favor of For Honor. I'm done for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys have copies of the game or able to get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fraejix said:

Do you guys have copies of the game or able to get it?

I don't think either of us do, and I know as a broke Uni student it may be tough to get it. I'll talk to Gumbo and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i play a game called War for the overworld, which is fun you have to make your own dungeons and raise pets and make an army.

i heard Blood Bowls good to.. very strategic and lots of fun..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Runescape 1v1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guacgaming said:

Runescape 1v1 

Gumbo bought his account from his brother so it's 40 level higher than me.

 

My original vs. Gumbo's original I'm close to 50 combat level higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let them play CS:GO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
 
stoped playing it after 2500h because of to many cheaters
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Manuelraa said:

Let them play CS:GO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
 
stoped playing it after 2500h because of to many cheaters
 

Yes CS GO 1v1 Scout only haha or Deag only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh jesus christ scout only on CSGO.... that's cancerous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, guacgaming said:

Yes CS GO 1v1 Scout only haha or Deag only

HAHAHA, a game we both own too! I have I think 2 hours on it. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"cough" stick fight 1v1 1000 hp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i havn't touched CSGOO in forever lol. and sitck fight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 11:33 AM, Fraejix said:

Clan choosing... except when you scared :3

 

Alright clan... What game should they play? Lets come up with a list of games and decide upon one!

 

(or just vote on SC2 and make them play it ;))

 

If you like one of the ideas someone has mentioned, quote them and agree with it! That way we know  who wants what!

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I'm biased, but you have my vote for SC2 as well.

I'll teach them both the basics if I have to.

 

Actually, I'll teach one of them the basics, and you, @Fraejix, teach the other, and we can compete by proxy!

 

I propose this as our challenge as mentioned in the other thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Galoubet said:

I'm biased, but you have my vote for SC2 as well.

I'll teach them both the basics if I have to.

 

Actually, I'll teach one of them the basics, and you, @Fraejix, teach the other, and we can compete by proxy!

 

I propose this as our challenge as mentioned in the other thread.

I am totally up for this if they are... but it sounds like neither of them like SC2 as they both mentioned here... so we may have to find another challenge :| :

 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:29 AM, ASDFChampion said:

Really not interested in SC2 imo.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:46 AM, Gumbo037 said:

tbh i was never fond of SC2 either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 6:23 PM, ASDFChampion said:

I don't think either of us do, and I know as a broke Uni student it may be tough to get it. I'll talk to Gumbo and see

I can lend out my account for a day so that's one copy sorted there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fraejix said:

I am totally up for this if they are... but it sounds like neither of them like SC2 as they both mentioned here... so we may have to find another challenge :| :

 

You know, this is actually incredibly interesting.

 

Even if we aren't fans, this could be something super fun to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this does sound interesting. fighting by proxy

cold war 2.0!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that a go for SC2 then?

11 hours ago, Gumbo037 said:

this does sound interesting. fighting by proxy

cold war 2.0!

 

15 hours ago, ASDFChampion said:

You know, this is actually incredibly interesting. this could be something super fun to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is. We'll have to plan a date. We each get two hours or so to lean, and then Gumbo and I go at it. No advantage for either side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Galoubet @Gumbo037 @ASDFChampion Available tomorrow night at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Fraejix said:

@Galoubet @Gumbo037 @ASDFChampion Available tomorrow night at all?

You wanna get this done ASAP I see 🤣

 

No. Team practice tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just trying to find a time haha

 

this saturday you guys free?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 1