Find YOUR sensitivity (PSA-method)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

norokin likes this

Don't need to change my sensitivity if I couldn't aim in the first place :D.

For some reason it seems really confusing, but someone made a sheet on google that does all the work for you! Just open it, go to File, Make a Copy, to save it on your own drive and just fill it out as you go :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gG1ZDEOT9CvzQOlaHDLKut6ZuZhX5rhIx_UKRTZIOw4/edit

Its actually really simple. Think of it like a game where you go through rooms and have to choose the left or right door: start from the beginning (the starting point sensitivity). The right door makes your sensitivity 50% higher and the left makes it 50% lower. You choose the one that feels the best and if none does then the one that feels the least bad. So now you´re in the second room of the "game". The right door now makes your sensitivity 40% higher and the left 40% lower. Again you take your preferred door. The next set of doors change your sensitivity by 30%,  the next by 20%, 10% and lastly you arrive at a single door that changes it by 0% aka not at all, and you´re done. You have now beaten PSA-method the game :thumbsup:

@ManuelraaIs that a thing or are you just meme-ing? Thinking

@Warimano I just spent 2 weeks finding the best sens for my. When i npoticed that even after 4 hours of playing i flick to far. I lowered it. and so on. I feel realy good with it my sens i have right now.

@ManuelraaWell the point of methods like the PSA is that you don´t need 2 weeks to find it. Another thing about it is that it will help you find the sensitivity that is "standard" for you. The sensitivity you´ve found is one that your body has gotten accustomed to during your current session and that can be affected by a number of things like what heroes you played, what heroes you were facing, your day-to-day form etc. Of course there are pros and cons to every method but "adjusting as you go" is very rarely the most effecient way to do it.

@Warimano I agree. Methods like PSA are really better ^^ I might will take some time to see if i would get the same sens as i use right now with that methode

1 1