Clan Emblem
1 1

24 posts in this topic

I've seen a few emblems that reappear or are shared among players. I think it would be cool if we came up with a Marauder emblem that we could all use.

Some of the crazy you can create with emblems: http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-for-honor-emblems-weve-seen-so-far/

Maybe we come up with some and post them here and have a vote or something? I'll create one later tonight to start things off =)

Booyah likes this

Directions on how to make it.

Note you may need to tweak "Move Y" in Transforms to center the M. My numbers worked well for Samurai border, but I know it was a bit low for Knights. So for example, knights M needs to be higher so you would add 20 or so to all the "Move Y" values. So S1-S2 would be -20 instead of -40, and S3-S4 would be 60 instead of 40.

Background

background.thumb.png.62e7e511c4963e1f0f811d4ae503e97b.pngbackground-color.thumb.png.491167253fb9e18590874200f8c5818b.png

Symbol to be used for S1-S4

symbol.thumb.png.65f1c8d5e21a941377b16f0fdf2f5596.png

Color to be used for S1-S2

s1-s2-color.thumb.png.b135195d996e3de5e9481d18a4172606.png

S1

s1-transform.thumb.png.201b9abc937e5c672d2bb0bcced240b0.png

S2

s2-transform.thumb.png.a0c2d3fb04aff8a004816d0728fdab6f.png

Colors for S3-S4

s3-s4-color.thumb.png.a0df6a37a7491908d3da9d87a0c2467e.png

S3

s3-transform.thumb.png.363cceddd3b3892004bb6283024e9201.png

S4

s4-transform.thumb.png.b783cdff04bd17568767b57d676ffc76.png

Rebel1705 and Booyah like this

I'm going to try and come up with something tonight, but I'm pretty sure I can't top yours. 

Booyah likes this

I donno man. I felt like I went the easy/obvious route. Like it feels too plain.

Here are my best efforts so far.

A little different take on the same idea

58c486ed505d4_mrdrssymbol.thumb.PNG.040ff245140f00023ec470256fb597f3.PNG

Not bad @Crux. Some potential in there.

@Rider So this is what that is supposed to be. Haha. Wondering if the sword being red and changing the background red to something else might make the sword pop. It feels subdued. 

nuyoXbs.pngw

What about something like this? Then we can use the 5th symbol slot to add a bit of personal touch so we aren't all identical?

Ima keep working on it see if I can make it better

ZdBA4xo.png

Been working on seeing if I can make it into a badge that'd go into the corner of the emblem so the 5th personal symbol can take main stage, but that's as small as it'll go so doesn't work all that well unfortunately.

AzdYagh.png

Turns out it fits quite nicely in the bottom of the shield, leaving the top free for the 5th symbol, would probably fit even better in the Japanese rectangle shield.

O2nvogx.png

Some more tweaking, added a 5th symbol as an example of what it could look like.

WQbACtq.png

Tried replacing the top of the M with the owl symbol (find all observables in the first mission of the knight campaign).

Mudvayne likes this

I like the creativity. The M definitely needs to just be an M, but I really like the idea of each person being able to add something personal to it. I'm a bit worried how this would work on a round emblem like the vikings though.

Mudvayne likes this

Ooooh... just made my first "real" Viking shield... sounds like a good idea... I`m making another soon maybe I`ll try the Marauder Clan emblem on it.

shield.jpg

Nebulon likes this

This looks awesome, nice work!

Mudvayne likes this

11 minutes ago, Mudvayne said:

Ooooh... just made my first "real" Viking shield... sounds like a good idea... I`m making another soon maybe I`ll try the Marauder Clan emblem on it.

shield.jpg

What is this made of?

This was my first shield.

Wooden planks, linen, glue, metal rivets, shield boss, some leather, nails, paint.... ummmm... and love, lmao.

The front has Odin`s two wolves Geri & Freki, Thors hammer Mojlnir with the Valknut at its center

The rear has a leather "carrying" strap, a handle (hand carved), My sons name and the word shield In Elder Futhark Runes

...and a Battle Prayer to Odin

Here I was thinking designing an emblem was good then you go and build a real shield, way to show me up ;) 

It's awesome dude, very well done.

Mudvayne likes this

Kinda old news now but I checked now were in off season and it fits perfectly fine on the viking shield.

1 1