Booyah's Advice Corner
2 2

49 posts in this topic

@Booyah 

my hedgehog passed last night and idk what to do about it i feel like shit ... what should i do?

4 hours ago, Pspman said:

@Booyah 

my hedgehog passed last night and idk what to do about it i feel like shit ... what should i do?

read a book you've read before but don't recall entirely, just lay down and read the fucker, it'll compensate with a pleasant memory.  

shoes likes this

1 hour ago, Booyah said:

read a book you've read before but don't recall entirely, just lay down and read the fucker, it'll compensate with a pleasant memory.  

Woah... That's a great idea.

Reading this, it looked more like a roast fest, so I thought I'd join @Booyah How would one go about reporting this kind of stuff: 

@twigonalimb *Don't know Tero's tag

@He_162 I acctually know the reason why he was shooting you guys through the house, he probably had the bug that @floppyfish16 has often, I had them sometimes all the way in the beginning of pubg and with that bug no houses or some houses wont be appearing on their game, so they can just shoot through becuase their game thinks there is nothing there to stop those bullets or something like that..

So most likely the guy wasnt acctually hacking, offcourse its very possible, but I doubt it since i've experienced it myself a few times :P

3 minutes ago, Rebel1705 said:

@He_162 I acctually know the reason why he was shooting you guys through the house, he probably had the bug that @floppyfish16 has often, I had them sometimes all the way in the beginning of pubg and with that bug no houses or some houses wont be appearing on their game, so they can just shoot through becuase their game thinks there is nothing there to stop those bullets or something like that..

So most likely the guy wasnt acctually hacking, offcourse its very possible, but I doubt it since i've experienced it myself a few times :P

I never said he was hacking, actually, I named the video "exploit" because I know of the glitch, I'd just like to report it because I see people overloading their GPU with benchmarking program when loading into the game to cause the glitch to happen, and I believe that this guy has been doing such things, perhaps others are too, and it should be stopped, it's an exploit.

8 minutes ago, He_162 said:

I never said he was hacking, actually, I named the video "exploit" because I know of the glitch, I'd just like to report it because I see people overloading their GPU with benchmarking program when loading into the game to cause the glitch to happen, and I believe that this guy has been doing such things, perhaps others are too, and it should be stopped, it's an exploit.

Oh sry xD Didnt read the title, just assumed you thought he was hacking and thats why u wanted to report it since I heard 1 of u say in the video he's "hacking or some shit" at 0:55 

@He_162 i'd either post it on their forums under the technical side or send it on twitter to sammie poopiequeen who's the head of their community outreach. 

He_162 likes this

6 hours ago, Booyah said:

@He_162 i'd either post it on their forums under the technical side or send it on twitter to sammie poopiequeen who's the head of their community outreach. 

Alright thanks, couldn't remember the name of the person on twitter when you said it earlier.

@Booyah

Any ideas on how to fall asleep easier?

@Nebulon three things generally work for me and I'm diagnosed with heavy insomnia. 

1. Get a fan for your room, turn it on when you're ready for bed. TV's being on tend to give you restless sleep as it has variations in tone and loudness, fans do not. 

2. 15 minutes before you're ready to go to bed, blink your eyes rapidly for 45 seconds, it makes your eyelids tired and pushes your body towards sleep

3. Close your eyes when you're laying down, think of a black wall, on the black wall is the word Blank in bold white lettering, picture that until you fall asleep. 

There's also the flame and the void that I took from a book I once read, works fairly well but takes a lot of practice. 

Ahh okey dokey cheers, I will try that tonight.

Okay make that this night I'll try it.

@Booyah im having trouble finding new ways to recruit new people to the pubg section since both steam and pubg main forum bans communities/clan to post in normal lFP

Im really eager to make the pubg grow so i need some advice

@SirPie

I got a ton of recruits out of looking at the steam discussions and finding people who noone responded to that said they were new to the game. Most of the people we have in the Clan joined because they're not sure what they're doing wrong or just can't find people to play with. I used to comb through about 5-9 steam discussion pages a day and write in there "add me if you want to play". I'd get em on teamspeak and introduce them to the community whenever I saw them online, that's why my gamenights were always 30-40 people @fus`, as I'd add anyone who's just looking for more people to play with off the steam discussions. Took 10 mins out of every 3rd day and brought our numbers up. 

You can also use Reddit if noone has in a bit. 

@SirPie

Also there's a pubg discord that we've joined and played with people and brought them in.

4 hours ago, vacuumebox said:

So tomorrow I am dropping out of the airplane in to a swamp with full kit on any advice @Booyah @XTopgunX

Why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

@vacuumebox Listen closely during the initial briefing and on the plane and emulate anyone around you who may have done it before. Don't be afraid to ask questions and don't be the first or last to jump out if you can. 

Thanks for the advice I Am jumping in 40min @Booyah 

i bettter not get swamp ass

@Cablenerd move slowly, you'll have to adjust to the idea that most of your day won't be managed by another person or group of people. Best advice is to try to remember how you lived your life before the military and maybe tweak it a bit with what you learned from the military, nothing wrong with making your bed each morning. 

MrSorry and Cablenerd like this

2 2