Setting up your UUID
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Look in the top right: 

 

TS3UUID.pngScreenshot_2.png

 

 

Set this up so anytime you get promoted or your game changes or anything of the like, it updates automatically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i get an invalid group error when i try to link it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, far2hybrid said:

i get an invalid group error when i try to link it.

 

You've got to let it sit for a minute or two in TS for the UUID to process

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine added, thanks!

Booyah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any way to add a second one? I use two different computers (laptop and gaming rig) depending on whether my back is acting up or not. Be nice to have privileges in both but it appears to be linked to just one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You shouldn't have two. If you use 2 PCs, you should copy your certificate over to your second PC so they share the same ID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sara said:

You shouldn't have two. If you use 2 PCs, you should copy your certificate over to your second PC so they share the same ID.

@Sergoth in case you missed this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That makes way to much sense.

Booyah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I find the server details, please?

 

I've followed your instructions, got TS ready to go, just need server deets.

 

Regards,

 

Lovefist86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lovefist86 said:

Where can I find the server details, please?

 

I've followed your instructions, got TS ready to go, just need server deets.

 

Regards,

 

Lovefist86

It should say it on your acceptance message.

Edit: Never mind, I'll message you it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers dude, I've logged in but when trying to enter a room it says "insufficient permissions".

 

Sorry for the hassle.

 

Lovefist86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lovefist86 said:

Cheers dude, I've logged in but when trying to enter a room it says "insufficient permissions".

 

Sorry for the hassle.

 

Lovefist86

Once in the server, follow the instructions for getting your UUID and putting it here on the site (as described above).  It should update automatically once you save it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I copy and try to put the ID in, it says it doesn't belong to a TS user. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jayay said:

Whenever I copy and try to put the ID in, it says it doesn't belong to a TS user. Anything I'm doing wrong?

CTRL + I and copy Unique ID.

If it doesn't work try restarting your TeamSpeak. If it still doesn't work contact Booyah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The entered UUID does not belong to a TS user!"

I have this message show up whenever I try saving the ID. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SweetBubbleTea try sitting on teamspeak for a decent amount of time, see if it links in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Think I did it right but I'm still only a guest on the server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Has been solved :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
2 2