Random Games Booyah's Focusing On
1 1

20 posts in this topic

I figured i'd make a post so everyone gets an idea of what i'm looking at, as a Clan we tend to focus on upcoming games and it's one of my job's to find those games before anyone else, so we create a solid plan on how to expand into it and who would like to run that expansion.

If you're interested in helping run any of the below sections, please write a PM to me immediately with your plan for said game in a professional manner. 

These are not in order of importance.

• Lawbreakers
  • Total War: Arena
  • Starfall
  • Shadow of War
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Star Citizen
  • Agents of Mayhem
  • Destiny 2(PC Release)
  • Halo Wars 2
  • Batallion 1944
  • Overkills The Walking Dead
  • Battlefront 2
  • Dauntless
  • Friday the 13th

If you see something you think should be added, post below!

I'm really anticipating Camelot Unchained. It's a mmorpg supposed to be released toward the end of his year. This clan doesn't really have any mmorpgs on our game list, but I'd be happy to help get a foothold on this game when its released!

I am aswell, however, we do not sponsor mmorpgs currently. As much as i would like this to be the case, however i doubt it.

I'm all over Battlefield 1 (as you know) and For Honor. Totally stoked for that one.

Goldmask99 likes this

2 hours ago, Lumi said:

I'm really anticipating Camelot Unchained. It's a mmorpg supposed to be released toward the end of his year. This clan doesn't really have any mmorpgs on our game list, but I'd be happy to help get a foothold on this game when its released!

yea mmo's usually have too much drama in them and plus another whole list of things that i don't even want to go into, but maybe it'll be different? idk but yea unfortunately thats how it usually works for mmos (and thats why we can't haz mmos).

i feel like cod4 modern warfare remastered should be on there as that game was the beginning to my addiction of fps games.

Is it too early to put Star Citizen in here? It's already accessible for $45 and clans (known as organizations) are going to be huge when the system is unveiled. I'd be happy to participate, but I likely won't head the section.

When camelot unchained comes out, i can create an unofficial clan in the game. However, it will just us and it will not be sponsored by marauders, unless the policy changes. This will not occur until November at the earliest. Just so you know.

@Snailey how is camelot unchained btw

Updated the list just so everyone knows. 

I ended up going to black desert online. To be honest, i really lost interest to Camelot. Though bdo is a good game, I am a crafter and trader there. Really did not have the desire to PvP. For those who know me from Warframe, i am taking a break.

adding my info, mass effect andromeda personally i like it, stays true to the series, game play, fighting style etc, good story lots of side missions, havent felt the need to do a multiplayer mission yet lol,. and yeah theres a few cosmetic issues that make you wonder what their artist team was doing.  but overall good game.

i know its said we dont really do mmos, but bdo is alright couldnt stay on board with the whole you can only do so many actions within a time stamp,... 

star citizen will be pretty big, i know a few communities sticking in a few 10k here in there to amass a fleet. but its like Eve only fun. so it will be in the mmo category. (expensive too)

as far as other games, i dont really have anything on my game watch list or review list to sign up too. kinda winging it atm. just playing whats already out. have a few informats spaced around (mmohut) (pcgamer) and they fill me in every couple months of cool things being released or betas that go out ill try to see if anything great comes from em.

@King_Joker if you hear of a medium sized game(company isn't mega like EA/Activision) and you're interested in it, msg me and I'll see about getting us some keys. 

Interested in Lawbreakers and Destiny 2 PC.

My work schedule is a bit sporadic so I'm not interested in being the lead on either, but I can certainly help run a branch as an officer or whatever. I'm not 100% on Lawbreakers yet but I play every beta weekend I can and enjoy it, good shooter that requires good team coordination. Destiny 2 most likely pre-ordering and getting on launch night. New to this forum and I'm not sure if this was for more detailed plans. If so, apologies!

- Andross

@Andross64 think a lot of us are getting into Destiny 2. sorry I didn't write you sooner, best to mention me. 

On 8/28/2016 at 9:50 PM, Omninaut IX said:

Is it too early to put Star Citizen in here? It's already accessible for $45 and clans (known as organizations) are going to be huge when the system is unveiled. I'd be happy to participate, but I likely won't head the section.

@Omninaut IX Star Citizen is 6th on @Booyah's list, I have the game already... it looks promising... very interested to see how its going to be when finally "released".... and whether or not the Clan gets in on it... it is an mmorpg sooo.... so maybe not... fingers crossed.

@Mudvayne There are actually a LOT of interested people in the Paragon Section alone. 3 or so people have already bought in and a handful more are waiting for the 3.0 update before they jump in (myself included). Definitely excited to see what happens with this game!

Mudvayne likes this

19 minutes ago, Omninaut IX said:

@Mudvayne There are actually a LOT of interested people in the Paragon Section alone. 3 or so people have already bought in and a handful more are waiting for the 3.0 update before they jump in (myself included). Definitely excited to see what happens with this game!

Nice @Omninaut IX, I havent been on it much since I bought it... probably need a lot of updates. Glad to hear there is interest... let me know when you guyz are jumpin in and i`ll join ya.

Omninaut IX likes this

@Booyah New Unreal Tournament!!!

@Fraejix feel free to update games on this list or remove some if you feel like their moment's passed

1 1