Recruiting Meeting - Date X
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Hey, we really need to have a proper meeting about recruiting as it appears to be in a near standstill. What I mean by that it seems it's all on Fraejix's hands and that's not how it should be at all.

I'm summoning all you section and department leads/officers/recruiters to post days and times next week that suit you. And I mean all times you're able from Monday 11th to Sunday 17th of December.

@MarauderClan, @Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Game Bot, @Zero, @Komaynu, @CowardlyViking, @Trúden, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @BasicallyToast, @Lumi, @Nebula, @SirPie, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Manuelraa, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162, @Nebulon @Trojan404, @Gumbo037, @ASDFChampion, @arCue, @Trúden, @Komaynu, @K1tT3n, @Steptowalk, @Aside, @Fraejix, @Rebel1705, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Serene, @Darkness, @SirPie, @Lazres

@Trúden Have finals that week. So I am not available. Could do the week prior.

12 minutes ago, ASDFChampion said:

@Trúden Have finals that week. So I am not available. Could do the week prior.

Not even on the weekend?

15 minutes ago, Trúden said:

Not even on the weekend?

Nope, last final is the 17th, first is the 11th. I have three total.

Usually anytime between 1 pm CST - 2 am CST for a voice chat. 

10 hours ago, ASDFChampion said:

Nope, last final is the 17th, first is the 11th. I have three total.

Well shit. We'll see how next week fits for others before I go postponing this further

why am i tagged here? my role died a month ago :P

19 hours ago, K1tT3n said:

why am i tagged here? my role died a month ago :P

Because you seem to be in the recruitment team still

Still waiting for your responses. I want to hear from you ASAP because this is pretty fucking urgent

@Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @Lumi@SirPie, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Manuelraa, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162, @Nebulon

Free any time on the weekends, Evenings for Central time on weekdays

Welp, I think the time that suits everyone the best is 3pm EST/8pm GMT on Sunday, 17th of December. Be there.

@Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @BasicallyToast, @Lumi, @Nebula, @SirPie, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Manuelraa, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162, @Nebulon

I'll be there.

4 hours ago, Trúden said:

Welp, I think the time that suits everyone the best is 3pm EST/8pm GMT on Sunday, 17th of December. Be there.

@Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @BasicallyToast, @Lumi, @Nebula, @SirPie, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Manuelraa, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162, @Nebulon

Sorry ill be out of town on work 15-19th so i wont be on

Unfortunately I got an urgent call for work tonight so I cannot attend the meeting. In other words, the meeting is canceled. I will return to the subject next year

@Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @BasicallyToast, @Lumi, @Nebula, @SirPie, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Manuelraa, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162, @Nebulon

2 hours ago, Trúden said:

Unfortunately I got an urgent call for work tonight so I cannot attend the meeting. In other words, the meeting is canceled. I will return to the subject next year

@Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @BasicallyToast, @Lumi, @Nebula, @SirPie, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Manuelraa, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162, @Nebulon

No problem! We can reschedule for right after Christmas/New Years. Hopefully, work goes well for you tonight! Don't work too awfully hard.

1 1