Request for Coaching - Lehain

4 posts in this topic

1. What is your summoner name?

Lehain (EUW)

2. Are you requesting a specific coach, or would you like the first coach available?

Don't mind as long as we get along somehow.

3. Which areas would you like coaching in? 

I would like to focus on the jungle in these sessions. Counterganking and how to react to a countergank. Vision Control for the Jungler. Decision Making while picking routes and prioritizing between the jungler's options.  For example putting in perspective farming at the right time to level up or ganking instead. The junglers I would like to play next season are Maokai, Xin, Warwick, maybe Wukong.

4. How do you prefer to train? (e.g. custom games, quick queues, going over replays, etc.)

Maybe go over basic stuff in custom, do a replay analysis and then queue up to put the things learned to use under some guidance.

5. What are your short-term goals? What would you like to be able to do better by the end of your coaching sessions?

I would like to feel more confident when moving across the map as jungler, knowing that I am not lost in decision-making and have a basic ruleset I can come back to.

6. What are your long-term goals? Are you looking to win more in randoms, rank diamond, place in tournaments, etc.?

I would like to climb up to Gold and maybe low plat.

7. What days/times are you available to be coached?

Mostly from 17:00 (UTC +1 / Germany)  on workdays, weekends all day. We can PM about it.

Well, I don't know if anyone responded to you but I think this would help you a lot, I know it is very long but I think it could be worth it for you if you want to improve.

Hey Man,

already got this on my list. thx.

Lastshadow is just sometimes too much to grasp. I got so much Info, I just kind of need it get sorted out.