Recuting Meeting 11/19/2017 4PM EST

13 posts in this topic

Hey team we will be having a meeting covering all the changes being made to the Department and way we do recruiting with the clan . We also will go over the documents made and how to use them so please everyone who can attend do so!!

If you cannot attend at this date or time I will be posting notes for everyone to see and also will be willing to meet with you one on one . As we near the holiday season we should see a increase in the number of members joining the clan . Lets all get excited to grow the clan as the finishing touches are completed . Once again for any GM or GO's that might need specific help with events or recruiting this is also a great time to speak up so we can help!! If you have been mentioned in this post and are no longer interested in recruiting please let us know . I understand some of your graphic artist and devs might not be interested in this information and I apologize for including u in the mention but it is just easier to mention all admins in the clan . Could you guys comment on this post what times you would be free so I can schedule it during the best time for everyone ???? As it Stands the meeting will be at 4pm EST.

Topics being covered

• The referral system and Mentoring including the new referral document .
  • Forum and website recruitment including the new doc to track them
  • Updated Staff index of who does what in the clan and the department
  • Processing Applications
  • Recruiting Awards and how to obtain them

Thanks team!

Darkness

DM Of Recruiting

@MarauderClan, @Fraejix, @Trojan404, @XTopgunX, @Roughknite, @Game Bot, @Zero, @Komaynu, @CowardlyViking, @Trúden, @Gumbo037, @Darkness, @Fishypixels, @fus`, @BasicallyToast, @Lumi, @Nebula, @SirPie, @Inten, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Squîshy, @Steptowalk, @Zarkete, @Nebulon, @IamRevenant, @vacuumebox, @Galoubet, @He_162

XTopgunX and Roughknite like this

sounds good, looks like I can make it to this.

I cannot do 19th of Nov unless it's after 10pm EET, that's like 3pm EST

It would be after 10pm EET/ 3P EST . I was thinking like 5-6 EST or even later if needed

Trúden likes this

Where you at @Darkness

28 minutes ago, Trúden said:

Where you at @Darkness

well I showed up and waited an hour so I would just say meeting is canceled Truden

5 minutes ago, XTopgunX said:

well I showed up and waited an hour so I would just say meeting is canceled Truden

Gotcha. I guess I'll head to bed then

Just now, Trúden said:

Gotcha. I guess I'll head to bed then

I feel ya I had plans put aside from this I will contact u latter

Trúden likes this

Hey sorry I been at the hospital all day without my phone .Managed to fall down 2 flights of stairs moving my girlfriend into her new apartment around 2 pm est  . Thankfully I just have a mild concussion and a broken leg so ill live but I think her tv is done for figuring it broke my fall lol . Ill try to figure out a make up time and day with truden figuring im out of work for the week its looking like .

8 hours ago, Darkness said:

Hey sorry I been at the hospital all day without my phone .Managed to fall down 2 flights of stairs moving my girlfriend into her new apartment around 2 pm est  . Thankfully I just have a mild concussion and a broken leg so ill live but I think her tv is done for figuring it broke my fall lol . Ill try to figure out a make up time and day with truden figuring im out of work for the week its looking like .

Ah that sucks bro. Take care and try not to hurt yourself more

Unfortunately I won't have time this whole week due to work but I have next week off.