God Discussions - Raijin

God Discussion   3 members have voted

1. 1. What class do you want to talk about next?

• Warriors
    • Guardians

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 posts in this topic

This time, we are talking about Raijin! Feel free to reply with any opinions, builds, strategies, match-ups, pair-ups, funny things you can do or even skin concepts that relate to Raijin (you don't have to do all of these things by the way, just talk about what you want to talk about!). Anyway, have fun!

Please also vote on what class you want to vote on for the next gods!

@CactusKate, @Jaez, @guacgaming, @CaptainCareBear, @Rypsitykki, @DareTheDemon, @RaeAkamine, @K1tT3n, @Firzt, @Skazka, @RainingKraken, @Ben10654, @SilentWolf251, @Progenetor_li, @HolyElmo, @aipsylon, @slipperybanana, @Pemorio, @FreezingDark, @Zarkete, @herostyle, @Meowens, @Freshbananna, @bygonegamer, @dyl4n93, @OriginalJoker, @LordBrigante, @Zaraxy, @Verticom121, @DatDivine, @mattymosh580, @Darilash, @Lantix, @Soulless, @Progeria, @slayforfame, @RubyM, @HellSoldyr, @ItzzKarmaa, @Swoop, @Haguiv, @Petercob, @Afromango, @Bloom, @Ku4Rd, @Froot, @OldNavyBlues, @British, @BullzEYE, @vaintex, @Rauzi, @Onskunpaska, @urbancookie, @Atoshi, @Crowgar, @quickzelite

I haven't tried Raijin since his buff, honestly to his three it confuses me. (Going to try it now.) I'm interested in how this would make Raijin in the current meta in general, seeing before his three was (imo) the worst escape move.