The Mysterious Tahoe
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, ive been around here for awhile. And i think by now i should tell you guys/girls my story.

My name is Timothy, and im 26. I currently live in Somers Point, New Jersey and i was born here. However i spent nearly my entire life in Mississippi and Louisiana because my mother made the choice to re marry a more responsible man when i was just a baby. He took us home to the south where i was raised.

Currently i am a 50-70 hour per week Tow truck driver, And will be continuing my dream to pursue an associates degree in nursing at Rutgers this fall. 

I have 1 18month old daughter that i have seen a total of 6 times in person(which is a positive mark! from 1100 miles a drive each way) She lives with her mom in Mississippi. I chose to move back to New Jersey when my mother was diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer. Results say its not yet her time :) but she has a road to walk.

I play alot of WoW, and Heroes equally my battle tag is Tahoe#1471 and anyone is free to add me. Im a friendly humble person and i have uploaded a picture of the biggest $102,000 piece of shit known to man.. the 2016 ford F650 i damn near live in it lol

18470973_1450084101681792_1968764367_n.jpg

Roughknite likes this

say what you want about Ford... but goddamn that's a beautiful looking piece of work

5 minutes ago, Gumbo037 said:

say what you want about Ford... but goddamn that's a beautiful looking piece of work

I prefer the 3 seater 550s, they actually have some ass....

1 1