Took Me Long Enough

8 posts in this topic

Took a lot of Christmas colors, but I finally got it.

Capture.PNG

Booyah, Roughknite and ASDFChampion like this

I mean, I got carried by Battery on my promo, but still.

Grats! (however I have no idea what i'm looking at or what you did. The diamond rank?)

1 hour ago, Roughknite said:

Grats! (however I have no idea what i'm looking at or what you did. The diamond rank?)

Hero League Master. Only rank above it is Grand Master which is the Top 200 players in the region. Master is about Top 2%.

Roughknite likes this

Well done. :)

And here am I, crawling my way out of Gold... Where everyone is right and everyone else is wrong, and they'll make you understand that, or at least try.

Can someone confirm that MMR is still balancing matter even in Ranked? I'm constantly seeing people with Diamond portraits in Gold.
Doesn't make sense to me, that beats the purpose of Ranked, no?

@SleepySheepy I only know it's been a much tougher season than last. I'm still not in Master and I hit master last season within a month. 

22 minutes ago, Booyah said:

@SleepySheepy I only know it's been a much tougher season than last. I'm still not in Master and I hit master last season within a month. 

@SleepySheepy Definitely a tougher season. Not sure what changed about it, but I'm frequently playing HL games with HGC Pros so they're either not playing HL enough (which doesn't make sense to me) or they're stuck trying to grind up as well.

To further elaborate on how hard it's been. I got Master and got up to almost 1,000 points, then lost it a day later. I'm back to 1 game off my Master promo.

Booyah likes this