My First Life Skill

7 posts in this topic

When I was 5 years old, I drew my first comic strip on a piece of laying cardboard that was laying around. back then my parents were still together and my father said a whole bunch of obscenities at the time that I didn't know were bad since he always said them on the daily, I thought the words were funny so I horribly spelled them into my first comic. and I'll never forget that comic for the whooping I got for it. haha! it was 3 boxes about me and my brother fighting in the blow up pool in what used to be our front yard. things were simpler back home in Beaufort, SC. nowadays I can't stand going back out of boredom.

For the sake of the story I'm gonna post a picture of me and my older brother at my 21st birthday party this year, guess which one I am! ^_^

18193233_785873294902762_7247270500417694460_o.jpg

I want to see a comic strip!

1 minute ago, Roughknite said:

I want to see a comic strip!

haha! well we were quite poor back then, we didn't have any cameras or polaroids :) we lived in my Great Uncle's old trailer on his farm after he built up his house.

Do you no longer draw?

1 minute ago, Roughknite said:

Do you no longer draw?

I do actually! I attend the Art Institute of Charlotte, though I major in Fashion Marketing I still love freehand sketching

Forror likes this

Just now, K2TFrostee said:

I do actually! I attend the Art Institute of Charlotte, though I major in Fashion Marketing I still love freehand sketching

That's awesome! Would love to see some artwork of yours. We usually do an artist of the month challenge and people vote on their favorite photo's - the winner gets an award on the forums here. We haven't done it the last few months as things are moving around but you should definitely check it out when we bring it back.

Here's my Sketch of Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield from Metallica back in '89 (Live Sh*t, Binge and Purge) Live in Seattle.

283398_110957365727695_648233721_n.jpg

Roughknite likes this