A new campaign (3.5/Pathfinder)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

All materials are available online.  We will be using the pathfinder rule set with a few home brew rules mixed in.

Available here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/gettingStarted.html

We will be using roll20 to run the campaign.  Accounts are free: https://roll20.net/

Send me a message on the forums or ask for me on TS. (BeeNo)

Preferably players with some DnD background or a willingness to learn. 

We will work out scheduling once we get some interest. Looking for 3-4 sign-ups.

Here is a taste of the world you will be entering:

Description of the Land, Read:

It is the age of iron. You find yourself traveling north through the highlands of Edoras.

These rolling hills were once home to a mighty kingdom of men from an age past.  Not much remains of their civilization, but scattered ruins can be found throughout the land.  A monument to an earlier time.

Today, it’s people live on small farms and herd sheep among the gentle hills.  Little villages dot the countryside where mills draw the local farmers together; there, small markets can be found offering travelers their wares.

Grange halls are a key component of these villages, they are large stone buildings used to store supplies and function as a meeting place for locals who train and serve in the towns militias.  Their work is vital in maintaining peace and order this far from any major kingdom.

The storms in the region are particularly nasty, each spring it is subject to harsh thunderstorms and tornadoes.  As such, the people of the area have developed a custom called storm-peace.  In this custom, an automatic truce exists between all individuals and groups who seek shelter during a lightning storm.  Such weather is too dangerous for fighting, regardless of people’s feelings towards one another.  Storm-peace is assumed to be in effect unless someone specifically rejects it.  Even so, whenever two strangers meet during a storm, they often greet one another by asking “storm-peace?” to ensure the other follows the tradition.

Hi!

I'm certainly interested :D. Played a bit D & D before, tho not much. More than willing to learn tho! :D

Cheers,

Mogrin

Mudvayne likes this

Good start, looking for 1-2 more players!

The List:

Darkness

Mogrin

Rebel

I am interested... What time are we looking at though? I see we have a mix of EU and NA already in here.

I`m down, I`ve played a little about 15-20 years ago... depending on schedules though... I`m also more than willing to learn, sounds like a good time.

If this is still open I'd love to, played some basic D&D so I understand the base level of the game but I may need a wee bit of help with more advanced stuffs

Hey, my brother has coincidentally been doing D&D stuff on my holiday so I have a basic understanding of how to play now. I return on 13/14 August so if you've already started, may I join with a character that I've already been using (they'll probably be about lv3/4 by the time im back)?

An update for those interested, still looking at putting a party together.  Several were unable to attend our scheduled time. 

Every other Saturday at:

(NA: 3:00pm US eastern, EU: 9:00pm CEST)

List of our party so far:

Rebel

Mogrin

Floppyfish

(Grantopolo)

Invites:

mudvayne

nebulon

On deck:

K1tt3n

I can make it to the one this saturday probably, so what level should my character be for this? @BeeNo

1 1