1 1

7 posts in this topic

X0IgZdu.png

Marauder Clan

July 1, 2017

July Newsletter

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Player of the Month

With June coming to a close, there has been a new opportunity for the Marauder Clan to vote out of their choice of four of our experienced members for this months competition. We must first thank these members for all they have done for this clan. Our choice this months comes to arCue, Smalls, Wraith and Gutts. So, who did you show your vote to for the player of this month? Congratulations go to arCue for winning Player of the Month for June 2017.

Head over to the Player of the Month forum to check out who the nominees are for July 2017! 

King of the Marauders

This month was filled with nominating and voting for people in various categories. Below is the breakdown of who won and screenshots to show how the votes were distributed. We asked the people who won to give us a quote, if there is no quote that means they were unable to be reached or decided not to comment.

Congrats to everyone who won and everyone who was nominated!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Fraejix: 

"Yawn"

Screenshot_1.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Booyah

"Well that just makes sense"

Screenshot_2.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

XTopgunX:

"Fuck you all, I hate you all"

Screenshot_3.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

vacuumebox: 

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Screenshot_4.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Serene:  

"A Drama Queen cannot exist without an audience"

Screenshot_5.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Serene:

"Be Kind, it's Simple"

Screenshot_6.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Cablenerd:

"Laughter's the best medicine! Unless you're actually ill then laughter ain't gonna do shit"

Screenshot_7.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Booyah: 

"Well that just makes sense" 

Screenshot_8.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Norlands

Screenshot_9.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Zero

Screenshot_10.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rebel: 

Look below at Best EU Member to see his overall quote for every category he won.

Screenshot_11.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Booyah:

"Thank you for this nomination and subsequent win, I'm super happy I get to terrify you all consistently and constantly."

Screenshot_12.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

SilentWolf251: 

"I am not a Spammer!  

Checks and sees she has over 1.5K post.

Okay, I can see where you guys are coming from! :P"

Screenshot_13.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rebel

Screenshot_14.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

SilentWolf251: 

Thanks everyone, I'm glad I've been helpful to you all!  I will defend this title by assisting every Marauder to the best of my ability! :D 

Screenshot_15.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rebel

Screenshot_16.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rebel

Screenshot_17.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Norlands

Screenshot_18.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Booyah:

"This is an honor I don't believe I deserve. @Penguinchacha is better at HOTS, @Omninaut IX is better at Paragon, maybe @someoneelse is better at Dota, but I do work hard in each game to make me the best player I can be in MOBA's. I honestly hope I don't win next year as I'd like nothing more than more Marauder's gaining in skill."

Screenshot_19.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Fraejix:

"Pew Pew Mother F***ers!"

Screenshot_20.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

ASDFChampion:

"All I can say is I'm honoured to have been voted for this award from my peers. There's a ton of fantastic coaches new and old who are all very deserving of this title. I'd like to thank Wraith for giving me the opportunity to coach, and I'd love to give a shout out to all my students who have been incredible to teach.

There's a lot of players stepping up becoming coaches in their sections, and I can't wait to see there names on the voting list next year. I hope they take the opportunity to learn from each other so the standard of coaching can remain incredibly high.

Thank you again."

Screenshot_21.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

SirPie:

"I wanna thanks all the other pastries for making this possible. Its not everyday a humble sir knight of cakealot gets this kind of award."

Screenshot_22.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Booyah:

"I'm honestly surprised Silent or Serene didn't beat me in this category, both do more work over-time than myself. I appreciate you guys appreciating me."

Screenshot_23.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

CowardlyViking:

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. I'm also not sure about the universe."

Screenshot_24.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rebel

Screenshot_25.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Serene:

"Running a Section or a Department is not a walk in the park. Thank you all for recognizing me, but it really is a team effort that we keep this clan moving forward."

Screenshot_26.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Fraejix:

*Chanting* "U S A, U S A, U S A"

Screenshot_27.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Rebel:

"I am very honored to be Mr.Charisma, Most Fun Member, Quickest Study, Best Teamplay, Best Officer and Best EU Member! I did not expect to be nominated for so many things and then win so many too! Which was a nice surprise ^^ I am very thankful to all of you, and I will see you all in the teamspeak and games! Peace! :D"

Screenshot_28.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Booyah:

"Think of this like the hunger games, all of you should want to be Katniss, as I'm just a mockingjay"

Screenshot_29.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The King of the Marauders is.... Booyah! 

Check out the interview below as Serene asks Booyah about his victory and his future goals for the clan moving forward

Screenshot_30.png

New Members

We want to thank all the new members who have joined us in the past month. We always love to see new face and look forward to seeing more.

If you ever need help with something or have a questions, please know that your Section Leader or NCO's in your Section are the first people you should contact. If no one replies you are welcome to message people of a higher rank.

Volunteering

The Marauder Clan is up and running today because of all the people who have helped run it in the past and the people who continue to do so. Everyone apart of the Staff here help out in their spare time, which is honestly very kind and generous of them. 

We are always looking for help in various sections or departments in the clan. If you are interested in helping out, head over to the Staff page and contact the Department or Section Leader for more information. Every staff member has a certain title for what they do. There are many possibilities for you to help out! You could be apart of the recruiting team for your section, make graphics for the graphic team, stream for our twitch team, and so much more! 

Staff Page: https://www.marauderclan.com/staff/

Please message @Serene if you have any questions!

Recently Added Awards

Head over here to request awards:

https://www.marauderclan.com/forum/58-request-awards-here/

Schoolhouse.png.6eb1c72d9f03d1505fb0f278

The Schoolhouse Award

Attend a Clan-Wide Member Meeting. Not Retroactive. 

Eventer.png.bfca5a930679857de904771258ac

The Eventer

Run a large-scale Clan Event like a Gamenight or Tournament. 

5933056388610_RightHand.png.9db65e93c3d5

The Right Hand

Given by the current Leader-in-charge to those who make a large impact on The Marauders. 

Snowflake.png.6ac3cdd311de6f2feb04913b2a

The Snowflake Award

Receive a unique promotion from an Officer for good work or attitude in the Clan. 

59331ac66a0c2_LeftHand.png.e6807b55eff22

The Left Hand

Receive an award from the Leader-In-Charge....just because. 

KOTM2017.png.a9c58223b468d0bee70887fe9cd

King of the Marauders 2017

This award is only for the Annual winner of King of the Marauders. 

kingnominated.png.9e3775aa9972dc448264d0

Nominee, 2017

This award only goes to those nominated for a King of the Marauders(KOTM) 2017 Category.

playerunknown_s_battlegrounds_icon_by_tr

Master of the Battlegrounds

To earn The Master of the Battlegrounds, you must first have obtained 2 out of 3 of the below Elite Awards. Once you have obtained 2, let us know in the Award Request forum and we will award you Master of the Battlegrounds.

Icon_weapon_Kar98k.png.31866ee4e528f1ac9

Kill everyone

End a match with 15 kills or more 

Icon_weapon_Crossbow.png.6e49f100b171c9c

Snipe everyone

Obtain a longest kill range of 500m or more

Icon_weapon_Pan.png.52bfd7a290a7a9a7c68d

Beat everyone

Obtain 20 Chicken Dinners(wins) in one season spread across solo, duo and squad. 

I would like to thank everyone who helped out with the newsletter. If anyone has any ideas for new newsletter sections for August, please message me. - Serene 58fa3ad24a0cf_SectionLeader2.png.13b1a34e8566fe25e918b0c30b1a8f64.png

@Delta F508, @MuzeTheFuze, @daRussianman, @Aside, @iReqHavoc, @HystericalMisery, @iole, @SCarterGaming, @CrypticDevil, @NickMarcha, @Thoriik, @BlargKnuckle, @Dinekes, @spldrtom, @Baivioce, @SushiMuncher, @Exar-kun, @MiamiDolphin17 @Aether, @ZenJar, @bioshibby, @Caedo, @Stepes, @WeaponX006, @LawBringing, @Jonny, @The1That1, @Ryuu, @SsoveRReigN, @CasualKill21, @Fishypixels, @Rider, @LieutenantKilljoy, @sovereignk24, @Greyismyname, @Idle Ghost Shell, @Pontjacko, @Pez.God, @Duskmare, @Ripley, @Esbero, @WigglyPotatoChip, @The_Krobar, @TyEzz-, @Whittycent, @Grimnir, @An1malXDM, @Tawahachee, @Harvestur, @Nhoxus, @Boskica, @KielxKun, @TheDutchesss_, @Snowy, @Reflexez, @Torisan, @didacticAscended, @AmandaRekonwith @Sandman, @Hiltzaile, @Shadow, @whosetheman, @Lansar, @Laftur, @cutiepie, @Zell, @Gutts, @Avalon, @mynd, @Carewzen, @Tahoe08, @Valiant, @Bluntgutss, @Flipcyde, @Kingpetras, @Tiltedredman4real, @Anyonenormal, @Vind3x, @Krozber, @skylaar, @Arczeal, @Tanner, @Wosret, @OneShawt, @CTwizzle, @HushHush, @Zatch, @Trey, @mathinis, @Elfiesan, @Tarsaric, @Droolo, @Anguis, @mrlewis, @Burntdbacon, @stuwey, @advenger, @Slightdawn, @ramtough, @SilentStorm, @Geck0, @Danisimo, @Trojan404, @Smashthatbox, @Euthanist, @Penguinchacha, @Plumbit, @Minmaximus, @Gumbo037, @ASDFChampion, @Bloodraven, @Diko, @zEnVy, @Maplesyrup, @EndlessPAIN, @Shadowsever, @Hazazer, @Th3D1rtSt4R, @Mark#13500, @Nemesis, @Agemendon, @KisinBombo, @smurf, @RandleBoop, @Tsukami, @SooperDaive, @Steve_spam, @Astellin, @The Flopsy, @Shameless, @GreyWolf19K, @xAlisterx, @granvaca, @Yendor, @Apple2694, @Lokius, @Drmcfluffy, @Ragneroc, @Fitzalici0us, @Kefka, @Jmarsh, @randomcuban, @Neffzilla, @Alavard, @Chely, @Fraejix, @Vayonetta, @Omar, @Adherency, @Bard, @Nightwind, @scorpidlight, @LoliYens, @RSmove, @Magical8ball, @_Wyv, @Qfg Quitf33ding, @holiroller, @Amitii, @Aragoth, @QuartzTheOG, @bLing, @Diabeu, @Krudi, @Ariex, @Ghostbear, @Cathedral, @Warcrafter3001, @Belauldar, @FatePawn, @Fayte, @Zaltharas, @GrimmL0ve, @Dblaze, @Darien, @Brette, @Clayborn, @Director, @Reep, @Sir_Spike, @GhostWalker, @Roki, @diablo8121, @TheMightyLevon, @MezsiaH, @RokkDog, @WrEckEd, @Zeratul, @MisterMoskau, @teea, @dtown2020, @defqonsix, @Defstrikes, @SubMediocre, @Dionysis, @Halbeardy, @Harkonin, @defenestratr, @pattycakes1981, @stevenonce, @Pspman, @Cruelalloy, @VORTEXWARE, @Algida, @SleepySheepy, @Lazres, @Shaz, @TwoTonRampage, @Dexxterrr @Galactic, @Anyonenormal, @Crash, @Lorely, @League Bot, @Komaynu, @Peachriffic, @ParticleTek, @ante, @WitnessMe, @The Modern Joker, @BogKnight, @oxlayyyy, @Setsana, @ewrawr, @CrossOfAces, @EmergencyExit, @Nidalee, @albanian, @koreanjesusdog, @Destrauvus, @far2hybrid, @Lumi, @TokaDora, @TheChaosPanda, @jalon105, @BastionWarlord, @AFKMobile, @theiceguy, @zone, @Trollah, @l0lk1ll3r, @ValiantLeader, @Sylveons Wind, @Purple Cow, @Alpha Hawk, @Lmagi, @Faust Lord, @AkiraLuff, @leo1994a, @renicfoulblade, @Caity, @XGOMLJOECATX1, @Gorfenstein, @ThaGreenMonster, @xfatex, @BussPass, @Inten, @phokingkorean, @Cheezit Jesus, @RoNIS, @takethepain, @Sgt Cheek, @Jackle Moormana, @HippieHooligan, @Proofi, @Be Exact, @Itsapandagamer, @Ginjer, @The Warring King, @LiL_Shepherd, @Div1n, @Kandy00, @Jusho, @King Bot, @Serene, @Noblesmoker, @Mudvayne, @DirtyBird1998, @Nalo, @Ultimum360, @Wregiment, @trillygames, @Ryujiu, @Deserex, @Brandioso, @Daddy, @Xolius, @Áryy, @Sneev, @Trump Deplorable, @Okitsugu, @Guyrath, @Koalapy, @SHIMOxxKUMA, @Olafwh, @llNumbersll, @Chazmaniac, @Strelk, @Pineapplepenetrator, @yehatahatace, @Bootylon, @GodSent, @Bedposty, @Shad0wValk, @xTheBigBagelx, @Nitrospira, @Rza1987, @KingKench, @ManDingo78, @zomord393, @jrsimplex, @zyber94, @Muiezy, @bloks, @Pengod, @DarkAsylum, @Riven Hard Champ, @Mr. Utah, @Niimbo, @Mikamoose, @EtherealVerdict, @xToxicxWolfiex, @jazvec1, @porkchopalicious, @Jahnitor, @Naja naja, @AzulArcanis, @UDLG Dragon, @DarkMitchician, @Nightshock, @VinceNight, @Kuu3 @Galactic, @Anyonenormal, @Crash, @Lorely, @League Bot, @Komaynu, @Peachriffic, @ParticleTek, @ante, @WitnessMe, @The Modern Joker, @BogKnight, @oxlayyyy, @Setsana, @ewrawr, @CrossOfAces, @EmergencyExit, @Nidalee, @albanian, @koreanjesusdog, @Destrauvus, @far2hybrid, @Lumi, @TokaDora, @TheChaosPanda, @jalon105, @BastionWarlord, @AFKMobile, @theiceguy, @zone, @Trollah, @l0lk1ll3r, @ValiantLeader, @Sylveons Wind, @Purple Cow, @Alpha Hawk, @Lmagi, @Faust Lord, @AkiraLuff, @leo1994a, @renicfoulblade, @Caity, @XGOMLJOECATX1, @Gorfenstein, @ThaGreenMonster, @xfatex, @BussPass, @Inten, @phokingkorean, @Cheezit Jesus, @RoNIS, @takethepain, @Sgt Cheek, @Jackle Moormana, @HippieHooligan, @Proofi, @Be Exact, @Itsapandagamer, @Ginjer, @The Warring King, @LiL_Shepherd, @Div1n, @Kandy00, @Jusho, @King Bot, @Serene, @Noblesmoker, @Mudvayne, @DirtyBird1998, @Nalo, @Ultimum360, @Wregiment, @trillygames, @Ryujiu, @Deserex, @Brandioso, @Daddy, @Xolius, @Áryy, @Sneev, @Trump Deplorable, @Okitsugu, @Guyrath, @Koalapy, @SHIMOxxKUMA, @Olafwh, @llNumbersll, @Chazmaniac, @Strelk, @Pineapplepenetrator, @yehatahatace, @Bootylon, @GodSent, @Bedposty, @Shad0wValk, @xTheBigBagelx, @Nitrospira, @Rza1987, @KingKench, @ManDingo78, @zomord393, @jrsimplex, @zyber94, @Muiezy, @bloks, @Pengod, @DarkAsylum, @Riven Hard Champ, @Mr. Utah, @Niimbo, @Mikamoose, @EtherealVerdict, @xToxicxWolfiex, @jazvec1, @porkchopalicious, @Jahnitor, @Naja naja, @AzulArcanis, @UDLG Dragon, @DarkMitchician, @Nightshock, @VinceNight, @Kuu3 @JalaBanjo, @Anyonenormal, @Styker, @Pinacoladas, @constant, @Wraith, @die123459, @mikmak8902, @Lor, @Gjrud, @Youmirin, @Kingstone, @IndiasMafia, @Skiz, @lukorepka, @Cablenerd, @Getrealkid, @Jayay, @MagikNarwhal, @FrostFox, @WesD98, @ndp-, @BasicallyToast, @MiLeX, @Dexter, @AllStarr24, @Adaro, @Mogrin, @rumbel, @fancy, @Psaltery, @Vivapiñatagamer, @Bruitus, @TwinkleBat, @makasaki, @wer190, @jadedragon, @Pictographic, @Jayree, @learninglegit, @LlamaWaffles555, @Mil, @Bremykt, @bugulu, @aimei66, @Evil67, @Bummie, @Attackmack, @Nax19, @Insanity, @LateKnight808, @BeeBee, @Fritti, @Hvn87, @Sagekun, @chimichanga, @Kynak, @chocomallows, @omni., @Flaming Tsunami, @BR0TH3R, @Umbriodrago, @TheWatcher, @Padre, @flair52, @J I M M Y, @Danilkom, @Shred, @Basta, @archlight, @KeepItZesty, @Shirien, @marineghost1, @OneManBand, @zefirinas, @Zimba, @PhantomAce, @Beardsley, @JonathanEA, @Lettuce, @BT160626, @Alpha218200, @Sickness, @misanthr0pe, @Rhino, @PrimeOG, @Areshan, @Nasty, @Mandepoop, @SemS, @Hydra, @Sergoth, @PandaZ, @TwoE, @Faust, @CentaurusX, @PureOwnage, @FacePlate, @DubZ, @Bardon, @Maddzie, @Litanah, @Cogitatio, @Sotet, @Sockdolager, @aali, @AskTheDust, @Rebel1705, @Littlezigge, @LimaOLima, @hrmla, @Xantis_, @Str8 Pl4y3r, @SoloReaper13, @LORDmeSH1NE, @Ana_Amari, @Kanva, @floppyfish16, @Psychoholik, @Doomkiin, @Kezzi, @MrCruz, @lovefist86, @QueenB, @MrFrosty, @NosMaki, @TrioDeFo, @geni013, @EsDeath, @DokuroChan, @Queiroz, @bulleta, @Thomas, @Kobalt, @Laguna, @Blak, @Vitamin.O, @Mario, @Virosoft, @Hemloccoctail, @aquaga, @SOFWNinja, @Serralyx, @Ourobori, @CRex#1379, @King_Joker, @WildWolf, @MaliXiouS, @crocutacrocuta, @MaGiK, @Nroah, @TheBigFil, @agtprvctr, @Audacter, @Childe, @Rabblemuch, @Sooper, @SoDa, @tobbensol, @Takashiro, @Ozzy, @amp_, @Edir, @H3nR1, @KilerGod, @MrChoca, @Whizbang, @Aqua, @akanostress, @KosherChoice, @Warimano, @Phoenix, @hunnybunny, @SuzyQ, @allvs1, @mesko, @Toxicaptain, @Mmstayler, @warrior, @Kazi, @Levi Rebel, @Zeymas Auora, @Nightblade, @Cloggedone, @Babieman, @Hoytt, @KempoGames, @Weltdog, @Smeagal, @LastMeteor, @NovaNerd, @DirtyMartini, @xDeathxDroidx, @Blue, @marduar @Davidmartin5665, @p4l4d1n, @PrinceMcMuffin, @Scotch, @Grudge05, @Nates Pro, @BlueFaceBeast, @JayZeee, @GP_Skorm, @Adam (DogeStain), @Andross64, @f-n-2187, @Sinner-G, @Goon, @Rocketcakes, @Aardvark, @ManlyRose, @Akropulis, @Nogoth, @Omninaut IX, @Darkhan, @Faythe007, @wisemcgee, @Font, @JackedYoKil, @Fortatu, @apinkfuzzyball, @Legioner101, @clown333, @Dukethumper, @Gothic Knife, @Losflakeos, @kamdion, @A Better Person, @DarkGunslinger, @Jackel, @Korr, @Seprin493, @codyravosa, @TeamPoverty, @Th3GameFreak, @ELITE-_-STORM_, @Gooseman1337, @RedHairShanks, @Insectoid-V2.0, @Crillis, @FearD, @Glorytobe, @Christian467, @Elite_Freelancer, @Lothari, @AllKindsOfBad, @Siriel, @Utts, @TriShogun, @Acreed84, @kaskkade, @lycanhybrid, @Brick57, @Obadiah333, @Fisher P, @WideEyedFox, @Sillyrabbit566, @Makozak, @likwidneo, @Macoon32, @WillowHeart, @dmo1111, @Pänic, @Captain Boders, @Techy86uk, @codypendant, @FresherThnFebrez, @Galaxy_of_The_Lost, @poacher117, @Dunami, @Ixax, @Hellkatt96, @Smashburn17, @Quo-Vadis, @TheMechanik, @Flavin913, @Primyth, @ValentineX, @TheButcher, @rustydischarge, @poisonskittles, @Dowbie, @Momo, @Marricus, @DennisReynoldz, @MO-Hawks, @Raidez106, @GrandOne343, @mlschultz, @Stoia, @Death horn, @Ross Pierre Doll, @jonnyp3rd, @FlyingFool, @Odela605, @Jaypp, @KeyboardHero, @wavseeker, @CaptainAutizmo, @TheDipperr315, @contrix13, @Ziddl3r, @Weak3n16, @loginner, @BigWhupDude, @BurntSoap420, @ShadowAlec88, @RagingBull55, @sgtkillqwik, @Akxera, @FlRO, @ShoNuff1627, @Zuimiimi, @WireDawg, @DemonicTrail, @Westyno1, @roudy12345, @SheepD09, @Hervis_Daubeny, @OberynRedViper @Tekkno, @Legyc, @Melone, @Junket, @[email protected]!!, @Uorodin, @yasspel, @Gjrud, @Roughknite, @Atlas, @The_Noble_One, @Justin Gordon, @Siege, @xetev, @eman4ever28, @Norlands, @GetFriends, @Zera, @Skiz, @SenpaiFx, @lukorepka, @LilJess13, @Araussi, @arCue, @Zulo, @Bahno, @Kayo, @jckiller1989, @Razor_Mouse, @Snwkill, @Kjeelsoo, @SirSaint, @Slamwich, @AyrA, @Alodor, @Nurnenhavn, @Spoopy, @RiverQuest, @Kiri, @Shnooking, @FrostFox, @BlitzDotExe, @Inimical_Karma, @TheHickman, @Gabbellix, @Oracle, @bask3tcase, @Baguette, @AbstractArts, @Durkin, @Lukas, @Thekbeast24, @Jaccantic, @Ghostboy, @Ajvala, @gamingneeds, @Airflix, @ThunderWolf, @SplatAheadshot, @Kuroko, @Vennith_D, @KLOKAN RL, @beard, @Austin, @Venereal, @DrivingWebster, @StillAFox, @itsjoshybhoy, @CowardlyViking, @Azakair, @Nofoodfoyou, @Dream-Catcher#AI, @GuardianDestroyer, @xxtman3, @Chili, @Auriferous Link™, @SneakySalmon, @NeonNeanderthal, @The Black Cat, @Doughboy, @Darby, @.ExquisiiTe, @Taco Corp, @Elementz, @nathanskingley, @Catatonic, @Draxense, @Peach Tundra, @rzero15, @Doctor_mic, @OMG!, @Wraox, @kwall86, @Swilks, @RaskullQuake, @AftershockBFD, @Deadshot, @flow, @An Abiding Dude, @Subversionn, @skillian, @Blade, @Cabalist, @Dedam, @jorsy, @sakrisas, @CaptainWaffles, @Denial, @Levil56, @pvtHenk, @Prodigy, @Nebula, @Panikkos, @Akiba, @RRAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR, @Ashawot09, @Guai, @stonewallgamer, @Zaadhaas, @[FTL] Legend | Fade, @bollejoost, @p1nal, @BargainBacon, @Mrhankmardukas, @Bob Saget, @Chayse, @MVSSIVE, @OhAye, @NeoRigel, @vett, @Dondochaka, @Allstarpro, @ApBrown1298, @liqSTAR, @Oathkeeper, @Twag, @raz_al_cool, @Giant Pandamonium, @Phlegethos52, @PixelVolt, @Powah, @Sportsman225, @dr4xZ, @NanoFerro, @Aen0x, @Blurry, @TheDivineWaffle, @yugugy, @Achinoin, @shoes, @BaileyLlama, @1r0nMan, @CarCam, @T1CAL, @TheLindeN, @ainsleyharriott, @Jaf..., @Funky Fresh, @Ghost_toast, @flooff, @Thehate, @DeBuffMuffin, @Brandon Rocket, @Raqlore, @RuthlessGamerMLG, @MUREN, @Nipplinos, @TropicManDime, @Seven, @SaxonStar, @Steve™, @Danger, @False MK., @Doot, @Solykos, @Brucealawyer1, @Poglop323, @Honeybadger, @Olie, @LionRezz, @7Health, @Angarox-, @budross, @IAmSinglePlease, @zJordy, @Arturxxx, @Leem, @Bashi, @Catalyst, @-_-Jake, @Timmy, @MrODonnell, @sequeL, @Wibbs, @Ascenix, @EffinGDub, @TomBlakey, @Remstone, @slick_3D, @Mrfirekid, @KwikQuip, @Twig, @Rizzen, @Whisp, @Scars, @jumpBackLike32, @Mr_BrownStonne @CactusKate, @Jaez, @guacgaming, @CaptainCareBear, @Rypsitykki, @DareTheDemon, @RaeAkamine, @K1tT3n, @Firzt, @AysonJade, @RainingKraken, @Ben10654, @rhinoboy11, @Talos12, @SilentWolf251, @Erllic, @Progenetor_li, @Nethernaut, @HolyElmo, @Tohoru, @LeftyLuffy, @Juhlel, @SpireEU, @slipperybanana, @dtmc16121, @Pemorio, @FreezingDark, @Zarkete, @xDoomknightx, @herostyle, @Parat0xic, @Meowens, @Freshbananna, @dyl4n93, @Raolan, @Pindep, @Nairfon, @OriginalJoker, @Chopstx, @LordBrigante, @Zaraxy, @Rothrak, @patrickx33, @Drcoolb3ans, @Verticom121, @yogiyogabear, @Tabby, @Turtle McTurtleson, @pickell, @DatDivine, @Iceheart105, @mattymosh580, @Darilash, @Lantix, @Soulless, @Progeria, @slayforfame, @RubyM, @HellSoldyr, @ItzzKarmaa, @Swoop, @Haguiv, @Petercob, @Afromango @Smalls, @Bravofoxtrot, @Akatek, @LtdDan, @Jox, @Sloth, @Grantopolo, @Lunar, @technovid, @OnyxChevallier, @BeeNo, @AnarchysDownfall, @Commodore, @Orosoni, @Noah, @gear-, @KingXaldin, @Mattestrophic, @Maynard717, @Infex, @Finbert, @plasmaraider, @Recon, @Chubatubapus, @Xplayboy, @♠N30n_^, @lyriclahnder, @thekbb, @Zutche, @Angothoron, @Solitude, @KM1983, @FallenFaux, @Passion, @Licensetoplay, @ravensworth, @squirtlezg, @Jacobia, @Tsuvarskyei, @F0xG3ar, @TickleMyDonger, @Sharkbite74, @Jari_Senpai, @Vithial, @AlacrityBlessed, @Reylap, @MajorCinnaminBun, @Pontjacko, @kawaiirick, @Theosadi, @Shampionn, @manslayer11, @Lord Judaus, @Juodvarnis, @zimpotchi, @Galoubet, @tommieS, @Renownedstraw4, @HeathCliff, @Unknown, @PreDrift @Booyah, @XTopgunX, @Viscus1197, @Masterpo, @twigonalimb, @TheBlackSwordsmman, @Zookie, @Renolts, @Charles, @ThiaZ, @RangerrDave, @Squid, @Sypherblade, @BrosephStahlyn, @Gathnannia, @p0xy, @McLovinIM7, @Batman, @Darkness, @jatt, @Sirzergsalot, @Always, @shookwun, @Crux, @biglybeverage, @AppsTv, @pradeepdish, @vacuumebox, @W1ngflyer, @megapret1989, @Theron2290, @JoeyB, @'Wuefler :3, @Ahmateus, @Adventurous Joe, @fus`, @Roko, @37Beers, @Sergei, @Extol, @bbruins09, @SirPie, @Max (Pakayak), @Stavix, @mokololo, @TerraDaddy, @Charlie, @Donut, @Ashes, @He_162, @slowmotionsloth

Outstanding series, I like how this is basically a breakdown of what occurred on the Clan over the month. Appreciate it. 

Lol. Grats to everyone on the titles. :D

Rip to pretty much everyone who got nominated for most annoying. Hope the winner gets an award there.

Thank you for accepting me into the clan it has been a great experience so far. 

Really liking those new awards & a belated congrats to all winners of the survey!

1 1