Let's fire back up the Diablo 3 Section for Season 11

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

As some of you may be aware, the Necromancer was released on June 27th. I purchased the DLC and had the opportunity to play with @King_Joker last night. The new season begins until July 20th and myself and King Joker intend on playing. Right now, no season is active and everything is Non-Season. Between now and then I will begin the process of getting myself re-familiar with the game. I'm assuming a lot of Marauder Clan has been not had much interaction with the game in some time and I think it's a good opportunity for us to revisit this game, even if it's only for a season. A lot has changed. New zones, items, rifts and so much more to explore and challenge ourselves. I'm looking forward to see how the game has grown. Anyways, let me know if you guys are interested in playing. You do not need the Necromancer DLC in order to play with us. Myself (and I'm only assuming) King Joker will be playing as the Necromancer class this next season as our main account, as will a lot of other players. There's nothing wrong with that, but just be aware of that.

Battle.net ID - Nard#1882

44 minutes ago, BrosephStahlyn said:

Hello everyone,

As some of you may be aware, the Necromancer was released on June 27th. I purchased the DLC and had the opportunity to play with @King_Joker last night. The new season begins until July 20th and myself and King Joker intend on playing. Right now, no season is active and everything is Non-Season. Between now and then I will begin the process of getting myself re-familiar with the game. I'm assuming a lot of Marauder Clan has been not had much interaction with the game in some time and I think it's a good opportunity for us to revisit this game, even if it's only for a season. A lot has changed. New zones, items, rifts and so much more to explore and challenge ourselves. I'm looking forward to see how the game has grown. Anyways, let me know if you guys are interested in playing. You do not need the Necromancer DLC in order to play with us. Myself (and I'm only assuming) King Joker will be playing as the Necromancer class this next season as our main account, as will a lot of other players. There's nothing wrong with that, but just be aware of that.

Battle.net ID - Nard#1882

do i have to buy a DLC to play the Necro Bros? I will if I have to being I really want to play the Necro lol

@XTopgunX yes the Necromancer DLC is $15. Also, to anyone who is reading this and has not played Diablo before, the Diablo 3 Battle Chest is currently half off! 

1 hour ago, BrosephStahlyn said:

@XTopgunX yes the Necromancer DLC is $15. Also, to anyone who is reading this and has not played Diablo before, the Diablo 3 Battle Chest is currently half off! 

K I will buy it tmrw or Friday then and ill be on regularly

BrosephStahlyn likes this

aye Diablo 3 had a section here at some point, during one of the seasons, then it kinda died back out.  but yeah im down for some necro on necro seasonal stuff, new season is like the 20th. as it stands however the inarius set is to the necro as the shadow set is to the demonhunter, so hopefully it gets reworked a lil as i dont really wanna run a one shot set lol.. currently built up the rathma set and its neat, working on a pestilence set now...

I want the Necromancer pack, but I lack money xD

Come back to me in 2 weeks ;) I'll see what I could do then.

@Booyah maybe make Diablo or the DLC July's game raffle?

@Trojan404 I have 35 dollars on steam so that's going to be my monthly giveaway. Basically it's what I can afford to do lol. 

@Booyah Check PayPal

SHIEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Styker WE NEED YOU!!! IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!

I bought the Necromancer expansion.  I won't play it though until I return home, my laptop can only handle Diablo III in the most horrible minimum settings, and I can't deal with it xD

I've purchased the Necromancer DLC as well! I'll gladly do some rifts with people during the season once it starts up. I usually play zdps characters but I might venture off to someone else this season. 

i was planning to return to diablo for the next season, may as well play in NA to join with you guys. So count me in, hopefully the time difference does not matter.

I'll be playing and streaming Diablo III tonight at 10PM EDT if anyone wants to join.  Gonna mess around with the Necromancer a bit for the first time (didn't want my first impression of the Necromancer be with horrible laptop settings xD)

Played release of S11 but been with family all weekend. Unfortunately can't get to Paragon 100 this weekend but managed to get to 35 Paragon within 18 hours of the release!

considering buying the game.

is the clan active in diablo3? like can I play with ppl consitantly?

Hopefully some of you play the true D3 hardcore. Picked up expansion on Saturday and been playing after 2 days I am doing Torment 10 solo without issue. Necromancer is so OP right now.

Starting a bit late in the season, but started a Necro at lunch today and been loving it.  Only lvl 23 so if you don't mind a low level player I'd love the company sometime.  Have no idea how you guys get to paragon so quick.

BT: Varilas47#1660