Official Rules of The Marauders
The Marauder Clan requires its members to have not only demonstrable gameplay skill and a dedication to not cheating, raging, or trolling, but also the ability to comport oneself as a civil adult at all times.Maturity and respect are the foundational tenants of the Marauders. If you cannot demonstrate both of these qualities at all times, then you do not belong here. These rules apply equally to the forums, Teamspeak, and in-game.
1. Be an adult. Do not troll, ragequit, or get salty in-game or in Teamspeak for any reason. Respect your fellow clanmates and represent the Marauders admirably to non-clan members at all times.
If you are found to be disrespectful towards any member, officer, applicant, or non-clan player, you will receive a warning. If the offense is severe enough, or if the poor behavior continues, you will be banned from the clan. Warnings may be foregone on a case-by-case basis.
2. We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or bigotry in any way, shape, or form. Furthermore, we are committed to keeping the Marauders free from all sexual harassment.
If you are found to be exhibiting any hateful language or behavior – whether towards clanmates or non-clan members – or to be sexually harassing someone in any way, you will be instantly banned from the clan.
3. We do not condone hacking, cheating, glitching, exploiting, tweaking, or using any other means to artificially enhance your gameplay, including but not limited to the use of farmbots, aimbots, maphacks, speedhacks, wallwalking, and duping. You may not, under any circumstance, break the EULA (End User License Agreement) for any game.
If you are found to be performing any of these activities, or knowingly allowing a clanmate/teammate to do so, you will be instantly banned from the clan.
4. If you are having personal issues with another member on Teamspeak, please relocate to a private channel to talk it out.
If you cannot come to an agreement, please ask a SNCO to come in and help mediate. If any clan rules have been violated, punitive actions will be taken.
5. If you disagree greatly with another member regarding something on the forums, please move the conversation to private messages.
If you cannot come to an agreement, please ask a SNCO to help mediate. If any clan rules have been violated, punitive actions will be taken.
6. If someone accesses your game account, forum account, or Teamspeak account – be it your sibling, parent, partner/spouse, friend, or a stranger – you will be held accountable for what that person does. You are responsible for the security of your own account.
If someone accessing your account violates any of the clan rules, you will receive the same consequences as if you had violated them yourself.
7. All forum signatures are restricted to 300x300 to minimize the scrolling length of threads. Please keep the content of your signatures as appropriate as possible – nudity should be minimal and tasteful. No hardcore pornography.
While we are an adult clan and do not strive to create a “child-safe” or “safe for work” atmosphere, we do have to worry about causing issues with our website provider. If your signature is found to be inappropriate, you will be asked to change it.
8. We do allow multiclaning (membership in 2 or more clans at once); however, should you be promoted to SNCO, you must cease membership in all other clans. Furthermore, you may not poach members from the Marauders in any way.
This limitation is in place due to a concern for officer loyalties and time commitment.
9. You must have a working microphone, headset, and installation of Teamspeak in order to play with the Marauders.
This is required so that you can make calls more effectively, thereby improving your team’s gameplay and generally making the clan’s atmosphere more friendly and enjoyable. No exception will be made during interview and evaluation periods.
10. If you are absent from the forums for over a month, please contact Trojan404
In order to avoid being marked as inactive, you must make 5 posts(not threads) per month.
11. You must be at least 16 years old to join The Marauders.
Exceptions are rare and negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
12. There is a monthly posting requirement
Thank you for taking the time to read our rules. Remember that our tags |MRDRS| are only worn by our members, and that wearing them is a privilege, not a right. If you act maturely, put your best gameplay forward, and treat other members with friendliness and respect, you will have no issues here in The Marauders.
Have a great day!